PDA

View Full Version : Here I am getting Older.

geochuck
February 17th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Here I am getting Older.

How much money do I need to live the good life.

I owe nothing, everything is paid for.
I own a motorhome it is paid for.
I own a new car it is paid for.
I spend 5 months in Mexico every year.
My life insurance is $75.00 a month.
My motorhome insurance is $1000 a year.
My car Insurance is $1000 a year.

The RV park I stay at in Mexico is $400 a month for 5 or 6 months and $50 a month storage for the rest of the year.
My monthly costs for my home in Canada is $400. Heat electricity and telephone etc.
My swimming in Canada $31.00 a month, comes no charge in the RV Park.
I eat only hi grade meat, fish, and vegetables but they are very cheap in Mexico. Eg. 1 lb of giant prawns here $14.00 - Ikg or 2.2 lbs in Mexico $10.
My Medical in Canada about $25 a month.

mermaid
February 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM
so are you happy or sad???

hope you're well my friend!

geochuck
February 19th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Very Happy. Very well thanks for asking.

so are you happy or sad???

hope you're well my friend!

quicksilver
February 19th, 2008, 08:40 PM
You forgot to mention the margerhitas which you and your lovely Mr.s seem to be fond of! :hug:

3strokes
February 19th, 2008, 08:47 PM
You forgot to mention the margerhitas which you and your lovely Mr.s seem to be fond of! :hug:

Knowing George (from this Forum) he gets them for free.
He's got a standing (or front-crawl) bet with the bartender.
"Oye Jorge, cada vez que puedes nadar hasta el bar en la piscina, te ofrezco una Margarita gratis." *
."Listen George, every time you can swim up to the bar in the pool, I'll offer you a free Margarita."

What the story doesn't tell is that the bartender was offering Margarita, a cousin of his, but George being the cow........ Oops, the loving husband, that he is, opted to interpret it as "the drink".

Salud (amor y pesetas) Jorge!

geochuck
March 1st, 2008, 06:12 PM
I just came across something to make me more agressive in my posts. I have added a USB coffee warmer. I plug it into a USB inlet and it keeps my coffee warm. USB power no batteries.

3strokes
March 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
I just came across something to make me more agressive in my posts. I have added a USB coffee warmer. I plug it into a USB inlet and it keeps my coffee warm. USB power no batteries.

Watch out for the Virii (or viruses, if you prefer)..................