PDA

View Full Version : Dolfin swimwear

thetodd
February 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I grew up swimming in Dolfin suits but that was a long time ago, there are some really good deals at swimoutlet.com on Dolfin but I'm not sure about the durability and quality compared to other brands. Currently I'm swimming in TYR 100% polyester and really like it.

jackparker
February 26th, 2008, 09:48 PM
For practice - Dolfin Chloroban fabric suits are durable and long lasting, very similar to Speedo's Endurance fabric at a lower price. IMO, their fit isn't quite as nice as Speedo, but for the money they are a good deal.

They just released LTF competition suits....Light-Tight-Fast. I think the LTF jammer has a great fit and feel - better proportioned than Speedo's Aquablade jammer. The LTF fabric is probably not as technically advanced as what's found in an Aquablade, FSII or any of the other high-end suits, but for 40-some dollars, it rocks!

LizGoldsmith
February 28th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Just buy your suits off ebay. You can get women's suits new (with tags) for $20-$30. I buy only Speedo or Tyr and have been buying suits that way for years. Sure they are last year's colors, but it doesn't matter to me.