PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Nationals from Team Georgia?

Donna
March 14th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I thought I would start this now to get an idea of who will be coming to Nationals this year. I am going and will be coming in on Wednesday and leaving out on Monday. Will be staying at the Drury Inn, I have booked a double so if anyone would like to cut expenses and share let me know.

My teammate Joe Buck is going to do a meet the end of March to see if he can qualify in a few events.

It would be great to do some relays again this year. So who else will be joining me this year?

Rob Copeland
March 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I'm going!
And remember the meet surcharge goes up by $10 after March 20th. So get you entries in!

Glider
March 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I wish I could, but life is getting in the way of this one. I'm using the Gary Eaton meet as my Nationals/taper meet.

Best of luck to the GAJA team:woot:

WPSWIMS
March 16th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I will be going to Nationals also, however I am swimming for Colorado since I live there now. I will be cheering for all my ex GAJA team mates though. Hope we can get together. HOw did the ST. Patty meet go with all your tornadoes? Hope everyone is doing well. WE are expecting lots of snow in Denver tonight...the newscasts remind me of Atlanta Snow Jam! At least people do not buy out all the bread and milk in the stores...we can drive in snow! WE have our big meet at the end of MArch. The skiing has been excellent this year, so I have not been doing as much swimming as I did in Atlanta. Plan to swim more in April.

Donna
March 16th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Winnie, since I was going to be on call on Sunday I had to drive through those storms late Saturday afternoon. It was a slow go but made it home safely. As for the meet I can only comment on Saturday, It was great!

Loved seeing everyone and having a great time as well as fast times too!

Look forward to see you again.

Donna
April 2nd, 2008, 01:00 PM
Rob,

I'll count for you if you can count for me in the 1650 on Thursday.

I will take on the job of setting up some Georgia Relays unless someone else is interested in taking this on. We actually set up a few during the last 2 Nationals that placed and we had fun doing them.

Anyone interested in swimming a relay that is coming from Georgia Masters please let me know.

Donna

Slowswim
April 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM
I can't go. My total inability to swim fast is getting in the way. You swimmers are so unfair!

(Me at Nats) :Lurking: :drown:
</IMG></IMG>

St Nick's was fun so maybe some day. If I out live all the fast swimmers.

CreamPuff
April 6th, 2008, 12:50 PM
BEST OF LUCK to you guys - Rob, Winnie, Donna!
Perhaps next year I'll join in with you guys!

tjburk
April 7th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Good luck to all that are going..........