PDA

View Full Version : LCM Nats 2008

pwolf66
June 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM
Anyone have a spare bed for Friday, Sat and Sun that I might be able to crash in? Trying to see if flying out to Oregon is possible.

matysekj
June 1st, 2008, 10:33 PM
Paul,

Before I answer whether I have a spare bed or not, I have a few questions:

1) Do you snore? Do you travel with a CPAP machine?

2) Do you have any history of sleepwalking, especially the kind involving violent altercations with people you may encounter while sleepwalking?

3) Do you randomly toss your dirty socks and underwear all over the room and hang your fastskin and wet towels over every piece of furniture in the room?

4) Do you have a strict early bed time and if so, would you be terribly annoyed at the sound of someone typing while you're trying to sleep (putting the meet results up on the web)?

5) We wouldn't really have to cuddle, would we? :hug: :bolt:

pwolf66
June 2nd, 2008, 06:30 AM
1) I have never heard myself snore, so I''l have to say no. :dunno: And no.
2) /Stripes VIOLENT? No, never violent, but I am willing to learn. :roids:
3) No, there is no aspect of randomness in where I toss my socks, it's all part of a grand plan. :notworking:
4) Strict? No, when I get tired, I tend to sleep. As to the typing, please see #2. :roids:
5) You have trouble with the definition of 'spare', don't you. :mooning:

Paul

poolraat
June 3rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
Paul,

Before I answer whether I have a spare bed or not, I have a few questions:

1) Do you snore? Do you travel with a CPAP machine?

2) Do you have any history of sleepwalking, especially the kind involving violent altercations with people you may encounter while sleepwalking?

3) Do you randomly toss your dirty socks and underwear all over the room and hang your fastskin and wet towels over every piece of furniture in the room?

Jim,
Having shared a room with Paul in Austin, I can answer three of your questions. Much more truthfully than Paul did.

pwolf66
June 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
He LIES!!!!!!

matysekj
June 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hulk,

After an extensive background check and psychological profiling, I've been advised that it would be somewhat safe to have you as a room mate. You should notice that the black sedans hanging outside your home and office will go away now. By the way, I've decided to ignore that unfortunate pony incident that turned up in your profile.

pwolf66
June 4th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Pony incident???? THORNTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!