PDA

View Full Version : LCM Nationals in Oregon

Donna
July 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
So who is planning on traveling to Long Course Nationals this year? We have a good group starting to form from south Georgia with Brunswick (Betty, Lou and Ginny) and Savannah (Donna) well represented.

Lisa Watson will be joining us as well. Of course we would expect our illustrious leader Rob to come as well.

Any other takers?

Glider
July 7th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I wish I could, but life is getting in the way. Besides, I just never liked LCM much.

I'm taking the summer off from competing. I'm a rec swimmer for the time being...I'm only doing 2-3K a day (mostly stroke drills) 3 days a week, plus 45 minutes of weights 2 to 3 days a week.

To all those going, swim fast and make the GA LMSC proud!

So who is planning on traveling to Long Course Nationals this year? We have a good group starting to form from south Georgia with Brunswick (Betty, Lou and Ginny) and Savannah (Donna) well represented.

Lisa Watson will be joining us as well. Of course we would expect our illustrious leader Rob to come as well.

Any other takers?

Donna
July 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Mark,

I've had my entry in for a while but wouldn't you know surprise of surprises what used to be my worst stroke (breast) looks like it is becoming my best stroke now. I guess 2009 Nationals I may have to actually swim the 200 Breast. I finally qualified in something other than free or IM.:rofl:

Wish you could join us. One of these days your going to make the trip and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Donna

Glider
July 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Donna,

Come on over to the dark side...I'm targeting Clovis next year when I age up to 50. Yikes I can't believe what an old fart I am. If not then, for sure in 2010 SCY in Atlanta, bid approval pending, of course.

Glider

Mark,

I've had my entry in for a while but wouldn't you know surprise of surprises what used to be my worst stroke (breast) looks like it is becoming my best stroke now. I guess 2009 Nationals I may have to actually swim the 200 Breast. I finally qualified in something other than free or IM.:rofl:

Wish you could join us. One of these days your going to make the trip and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Donna