PDA

View Full Version : Dara Torres is my heroine!!

JMiller
July 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
What else can I say? Does anyone feel the same?

That Guy
July 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Dara's awesome.

Glenn
July 6th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Dara is unreal and I love it!!! You go girl!!:notworthy:

SearayPaul
July 7th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Dara is an insperation to watch. She is so quick and graceful in her swims. Makes me realize how sloooooooooooooow I am.

pwolf66
July 7th, 2008, 08:09 AM
What caught me the most is her closing speed. I thought she was cooked in the semi's after her horrible start but that last 10 meters was just RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

SwimStud
July 7th, 2008, 08:20 AM
What else can I say? Does anyone feel the same?

Not really, you're my hero, Jonathan!
:bow:

Good for Dara!

carlos_fernandez
July 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Heroin takes the edge off a wee bit too much. Dara Torres is my cocaine, although cocaine's ... like... soooo 80's.

fatboy
July 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Go Dara!

aquageek
July 7th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Not really, you're my hero, Jonathan!
:bow:

Good for Dara!

You are on a fine roll this week, more comedy gold there. Here or in Costa Rica, that is funny stuff.

geochuck
July 7th, 2008, 10:00 AM
All you Dara praisers be careful the bad guys are coming soon to disrupt these pleasantries. I will never bad mouth Dara.

swimr4life
July 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM
:cheerleader: She is my hero...always has been. She gives me hope that I may still have some fast swims in me! NEVER EVER give up hope due to your age. She inspires me daily to do my stretches!

JMiller
July 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Dara should swim a masters meet shortly after the Olympics. The new 40-44 masters WR would be a historic phenomenon, only a few tenths away from the men's WR.

I know that I'll never equal her performance, but it would be good to swim faster then her in my mid-40's.

Ken Classen
July 7th, 2008, 12:47 PM
All you Dara praisers be careful the bad guys are coming soon to disrupt these pleasantries. I will never bad mouth Dara.

I'm with ya, I think what Dara has done is great! very good for the sport.

I will personally save all my crankly old man comments to those who wear wetsuits on the Open Water forum.