PDA

View Full Version : 2008 LC Nationals Meet Roster & Psych Sheets

matysekj
July 14th, 2008, 11:19 PM
The meet roster (http://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats08/heats/roster.php) and psych sheets (http://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats08/heats/) are available for the 2008 USMS Long Course Nationals. Please review your entries and send me any problems that you may see. Note that we will not accept changes to any swimmer's sixth event designation or seed times unless what is posted is different than what the swimmer entered on their entry form. All changes should be returned by Monday, July 21 to webmaster -AT- usms -DOT- org.

The Championship Committee has decided that swimmers' sixth events shall be dropped due to the large size of the meet (1130 swimmers) and expected long days. The sixth events are not included in the posted psych sheets. The estimated time line will be posted by Monday, July 14.

pwolf66
July 15th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Jim,

[removed to protect what little image I have as an intelligent person]

Great job getting this out, appreciate all the work you do!!!!

matysekj
July 15th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Paul,

The sixth events are not included in the posted psych sheets.

geochuck
July 15th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Jim,
Great job getting this out, appreciate all the work you do!!!!

Jim I know how much work it takes to do what you have done. A great job for sure. I did notice a couple of old friends in my events.

pwolf66
July 15th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Paul,
There's that public school edumecation coming thru for me

And of course since I put 50 Br as my 6th event, I have to have had a MAJOR breakthru in that stroke. And of course the stroke I entered 2 events in, is going down hill rapidly. Ain't that great?

tjrpatt
July 15th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Wow, There aren't alot of people in my age group(30-34) signed up. Cool, it increases my chances to get a Top Ten Time. Maybe more people are going to their Zone Champs with the bad economy and high fuel costs.

matysekj
July 15th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Jim I know how much work it takes to do what you have done. A great job for sure.

Thanks George, but don't believe for an instant that it's all me doing these things. Dennis Baker and his local organizing committee are doing a great job getting ready for this meet and have fielded tons of questions, Tracy Grilli has coordinated all the paper entries, fixed problems in online entries and also answered tons of questions, and Barry Fasbender has been instrumental as the championship committee liaison in making sure that everything is being done right as well as handling all the time line and seeding activities. There are lots of people working on this, as there are for all of our national events.

imspoiled
July 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Question about seedig the 200s...

Are they going to be seeded by age group (after positive check in), or by time, AND are they going to be mixed or men/women separately?

Sandi Rousseau
July 25th, 2008, 02:21 PM
The 200s will be seeded by age group and time and gender, i.e. men and women will swim separately.

Arlene
July 26th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Sandi
How are you doing? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's been too long.
Arlene Proebsting

Sandi Rousseau
July 27th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hi Arlene,

So good to hear from you and that you will be coming to Oregon nationals. I look forward to welcoming all to our state and great facility and catching up with you.

imspoiled
July 28th, 2008, 11:36 AM
The 200s will be seeded by age group and time and gender, i.e. men and women will swim separately.

Thank you!

swimshark
July 28th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi Arlene,

So good to hear from you and that you will be coming to Oregon nationals. I look forward to welcoming all to our state and great facility and catching up with you.

Hi Sandi (waving from far away). I'm so looking forward to catching up with you in 2 weeks. :groovy: