PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Natalie!!

pwolf66
August 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Man, she looked like she was hurting on the last 10m but she held on and that was a hell of a lunge at the end. Great job.

USMSarah
August 11th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Was it just me or did it look like she dropped the f-bomb after she won? Way to go Margaret Hoelzer too!

swimmieAvsFan
August 12th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Was it just me or did it look like she dropped the f-bomb after she won? Way to go Margaret Hoelzer too!

okay, so you thought you saw that too?!? i'm pretty sure she did- i definitely asked myself that last night while watching...

tjrpatt
August 12th, 2008, 08:59 AM
she really pulled that swim out of her butt. But, she has an amazing SDK. Hopefully, she will be pumped up to medal in the 200 IM. I hope that she and Hoff medal.

The Fortress
August 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM

I missed that! I'll have to watch it again. Was she swearing at missing the world record? I thought she swam great -- amazing start and turn. I expected Coventry to win. In fact, I would expect Coventry, not Natalie, to be pissed. Better a gold medal in finals than a world record in semis.

tjrpatt
August 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM
There is more monetary value in the gold medal than a world record. Then again, Coventry is probably set up quite nicely in Zimbaway.

JimRude
August 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM
C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A........

Go Bears!

hofffam
August 12th, 2008, 11:17 AM
There is no way Coughlin wins the IM.

thewookiee
August 12th, 2008, 11:24 AM
There is no way Coughlin wins the IM.

If the she didn't have to swim breastroke, she might but she does.

USMSarah
August 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Was she swearing at missing the world record?

That is what I thought... I'm guessing she was expecting to take the world record back again. I read on swimnetwork in a post race interview that she said that was a fast time for her - so maybe she meant... ":censor:, that's fast!" She has sweared a couple times in interviews before - but never using THAT one. Hee.

;)