PDA

View Full Version : LOCHTE

thewookiee
August 14th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Congrats to Ryan Lochte for winning the 200 back! Awesome swim!

The Fortress
August 14th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Congrats to Ryan Lochte for winning the 200 back! Awesome swim!

Loved it!!! Woot!

Warren
August 14th, 2008, 11:36 PM
too bad he wasn't fresh for the 200IM, probably wouldn't have won anyway but who knows...

USMSarah
August 15th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I'm so impressed that he came back and won a bronze in the 200 IM. A great night for Lochte... his first individual Olympic gold.

ViveBene
August 15th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Lochte had trouble with his LZR? Just saw this in an AP story:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lochte got Peirsol back despite a problem with his LZR Racer.
"My suit came undone after the first 50," Lochte said. "I was just trying to control my legs."

quicksilver
August 15th, 2008, 11:42 AM
too bad he wasn't fresh for the 200IM, probably wouldn't have won anyway but who knows...

Same here.
He showed the speed and determination to give Phelps a good challenge in the 200 IM at the Trials.

Too bad he wasn't fresh.
That silver medal should have been his.

I was glad to see he won the 200 back.
What a disappointment not to make the 100.

Aaron seemed like a gracious loser by the way. Not that a silver is bad. But the replay looked as if there was a slight glide into the touch pad.
Bet that will bother him for not slamming into the wall as he usually does..

JonasTris
August 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Woot Woot for Lochte indeed.

tjburk
August 15th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Glad to see Lochte and Peirsol go 1, 2....Peirsol continues to be the consumate professional......Love the guys attitude!!!

USMSarah
August 15th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I almost forgot... when he went up to his family after getting down from the medals podium... his father was in tears and grabbed his arm.

WHAT A MOMENT!!!!

:cry:

swimcat
August 16th, 2008, 01:49 PM
lochte apparently has become a sex symbol over night. there are endless facebook pages springing up as i write.
wookie, aren't you afraid gary will get upset about using his race club emblem?

Shaman
August 16th, 2008, 01:52 PM
lochte apparently has become a sex symbol over night. there are endless facebook pages springing up as i write.

Well considering anyone can buy a cap with it anyway...

thewookiee
August 16th, 2008, 02:15 PM

swimca...nope. i have attended a Race Club camp. Gary wants people to promote swimming and the race club. By displaying it as my avatar, that's what I am doing...promoting the race club.
If Gary were to ask me to remove it, then out of respect for The Race Club, I would do so.