PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Scared

Paul Smith
April 10th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Hey RMM swimmers, got word from Mark Gill (Sun Devils resident computer geek) that Arizona's getting a little worried about us. Apparently our call to arms has worked very well, LOTS of entires coming in for our team! Keep em coming till the on-line deadline!

By the way, rumor has it that John Smith is already hard at work trying to get Rowdy Gaines (Colorado's newest resident and soon to be team member) on board!

Go Team Colorado

Rob Nasser
April 13th, 2003, 11:53 PM
As they should be..

After the pound I took this weekend and hearing that most of the folks who beat me up this weekend at state are also going to nationals.. They better look out. They also had better start knocking on the doors of those reitrement communities and trying to recruit those U of A and ASU swimmers for reinforcements.. Oops too late now!

Rob Nasser

Rob Nasser
April 14th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Whoops.. I got beaten on so badly, I can't even spell check my own typing..

"POUND - POUNDING"
1 : to reduce to powder or pulp by beating
2 a : to strike heavily or repeatedly b : to produce with or as if with repeated vigorous strokes -- usually used with out <pound out a story on the typewriter> c : to inculcate by insistent repetition : DRIVE <day after day the facts were pounded home to them -- Ivy B. Priest>
3 : to move along heavily or persistently <pounded the pavements looking for work>
4 : What happens at the 2003 SC Masters National Championships when Colorado / Rocky Mountain Masters wins the Overall, Men's, and Women's titles.

Rob Nasser

Paul Smith
May 1st, 2003, 11:40 PM
All right Team RMM, they (AZ) got the numbers (about 250 swimmers), but we got quality (and about 120!). A cobined championship is in our reach, time to step up!

We are organizing a Team dinner for Friday night, keep your eye on the COMSA website for updates or email me at paul@tpasales.net

It's HOT down her (90 today), but the pool is VERY fast!!!! See you all soon.