PDA

View Full Version : Places to Swim in AZ (new and improved!)

Doug Adamavich
August 25th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Let's say you want to find a place to swim in Arizona. Well, we have a new list of places to swim on our website. These have been collected from public sources and validated. This should be the most accurate list out there right now.

Go to our website and click on the link for Places to Swim. You can also go to this URL:

http://www.azlmsc.org/placesToSwim.htm

Now, don't think for a moment that this is 100% accurate. There may be community pools and private facilities that are not listed here. If you know of a facility that has competitive length lanes (25Y, 25M, or 50M) then let me know. My email is dpa_az AT cox DOT net so let me know if something needs to be updated.

As always, call the numbers for the pools *before* you go there to get details on times, fees, and the like.

Good luck!

orca1946
December 7th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Holy pull buoy!!! That is the longest list that I have ever seen!!! Did I miss seeing any places in Havasu?

Doug Adamavich
December 7th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Holy pull buoy!!! That is the longest list that I have ever seen!!! Did I miss seeing any places in Havasu?

You missed this entry:

Lake Havasu City Aquatic Center
100 Park Ave
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
928-453-2687

Just do a Ctrl+f and type in a city name and you will find it.

All of these were validated within the last four months, it is an accurate list.

orca1946
September 6th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Thanx for the info.

WPSWIMS
September 8th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Do you know if there is a Masters team in Sedona? I will be there the week of Oct 13-24?
Thank you.

Doug Adamavich
September 19th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Do you know if there is a Masters team in Sedona? I will be there the week of Oct 13-24?
Thank you.

Yes, the Sedona Swordfish are the team you want to swim with. Do a search at http://www.azlmsc.org/teams.htm and look for Sedona. Paul Cate is the coach for that team and he is a really great guy.