PDA

View Full Version : Any other swimmers from Houston?

tracyazac
September 2nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
Hello. My name is Tracy. I just joined this forum and joined USMS. Been swimming since I was two years old. I swam on various US swim teams in Texas and Florida from the time I was 7 till I was 18. Swam in highschol as well. Coached summer leaque and swim lessons for a couple years too. Was fairly good (high school records in the 100 back and such), then quit due to injury to my elbow. I am 30 now, injury is long gone, and have been trying to stay in shape and swim myself on and off for the last few years but I felt I needed some guidance and know that I do better under an actual coach. Anyways I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask who else on here is in Houston, or Texas for that matter?

I signed up with the Fleet Swimming Masters program in Cy-Fair and start today, pretty excited to get back in the pool and get in shape. I gained almost 30 pounds since I stopped regulalry swimming and I can't stand it anymore! lol. Anyone else here swim for Fleet? I have no idea what to expect from the masters program since it's been so many years since I swam with any porgram at all!