PDA

View Full Version : Mason Sprint Classic Official Gridge Thread

pwolf66
October 17th, 2008, 05:05 PM
So what have we got going on?

I _think_ that I'm involved in a gridge between Chris S and Fortress with regards to 50 Fly where my manliness (???) is determined by whose time I am closer to? WTF?

swimshark
October 18th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I would bet that those swimming the 50 fly will beat my 50 free time.:rofl:

Chris Stevenson
October 18th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I _think_ that I'm involved in a gridge between Chris S and Fortress with regards to 50 Fly where my manliness (???) is determined by whose time I am closer to? WTF?

Really a gridge between you and Fort: if you are closer to my time than hers, then you are a true manly man and she owes you a beer. If you are closer to her time, then you kiss the pony and owe her a beer. (Okay, I made up the pony part just to make Jim Thornton jealous.)

Fort and I have a gridge about who is faster than our entered times in 50 fly, which is supposed to be a "recent best unrested time" but I secretly believe she is sandbagging. :thhbbb: Whoever takes the most time off wins a beer from the other.

I'm involved in a race with two workout partners (Dave Holland and Bill Winters) in the 25 breast, strictly for bragging rights. Feel free to join in that action. Dave and I did a 25 breast off the blocks at the end of practice just to get an entry time, and we did exactly the same time, so pre-race smack talk is becoming heated. (Dave, by the way, does not have a single fast twitch fiber in his body, so the fact that I couldn't beat him in a 25 in practice speaks volume about my mastery of the evil stroke.)

None of that, of course, translates into actually SWIMMING BREASTSTROKE in practice, though Dave and I suspect that Bill is involved in double-secret training for the event.

I'm sure the winner will be talking smack to the losers in the coming weeks and months of practice. Bill might not make the meet, however (I think his wife has a HS reunion).

SwimStud
October 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM
I'm waiting for the psyche sheets to come out...the I'l see who wants to gridge :D

The Fortress
October 20th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I secretly believe she is sandbagging. :thhbbb:

Certainly am! However, my excuse is that my 50 fly entry went in before Geek 9:27.

Hmmm.... I see the psych sheet is held up because of late entries. We all know who to thank for that! :bolt:

SwimStud
October 20th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Certainly am! However, my excuse is that my 50 fly entry went in before Geek 9:27.

Hmmm.... I see the psych sheet is held up because of late entries. We all know who to thank for that! :bolt:

Yeah nice going Hulk!

Hulk Mad...Hulk can't lick stamp...Hulk smash mailbox!

pwolf66
October 20th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Yeah nice gong Hulk!

Hulk Mad...Hulk can't lick stamp...Hulk smash mailbox!

Ahem.

Hulk Angry. Puny post office mail return Hulk's entry. Hulk forget to put street. Hulk sad now.

swimshark
October 21st, 2008, 07:32 AM
Ahem.

Hulk Angry. Puny post office mail return Hulk's entry. Hulk forget to put street. Hulk sad now.

Hulk need to go to "mail school".

pwolf66
October 21st, 2008, 10:51 AM
Anyone wanna gridge 100 Fly? Anyone?

The Fortress
October 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM

Maybe Jeff will want revenge for you gloating over that 100 free?

Michelina
October 21st, 2008, 12:22 PM

I am sure FlyGirl will be doing that event in Indy... I know you wont be at the same meet :badday:... but you could still have a gridge! :wiggle:

pwolf66
October 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM

Hmm, only if he's giving me 6 seconds.

I am sure FlyGirl will be doing that event in Indy... I know you wont be at the same meet :badday:... but you could still have a gridge! :wiggle:

Isn't that meet SCM? The Sprints are SCY. Not sure how that would work.

Chris Stevenson
October 21st, 2008, 12:41 PM

You went 1:00.9 in your last meet, right?

No gridge but I'll gladly buy you a birthday beer if you go 59.99 or better.

pwolf66
October 21st, 2008, 01:34 PM
You went 1:00.9 in your last meet, right?

No gridge but I'll gladly buy you a birthday beer if you go 59.99 or better.

1:00.93 to be exact. I'll take that challenge. Now to alert the Mason lifeguard staff that I _may_ need rescuing but not until I've gone under the third time. :drown: :drown: :drown:

SwimStud
October 21st, 2008, 04:48 PM
1:00.93 to be exact. I'll take that challenge. Now to alert the Mason lifeguard staff that I _may_ need rescuing but not until I've gone under the third time. :drown: :drown: :drown:

I'll be on hand with my rescue mask...

pwolf66
October 21st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I'll be on hand with my rescue mask...

:eeew: Let me die then.

Michelina
October 21st, 2008, 04:51 PM

Isn't that meet SCM? The Sprints are SCY. Not sure how that would work.

You are correct... Maybe in Chi-Town then???? :cheerleader:

SwimStud
October 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM
:eeew: Let me die then.
LOL
What and miss being able to hold the fact that you needed me to save your ass over your head before every race going forward:

"Easy now Hulk; I don't want to have to make this 50 FR into a relay ya know..."

FlyQueen
October 21st, 2008, 05:05 PM

Seeing as while I was swimming last night I was thinking "Hmmm ... I think I'll scratch the 400 free, what the f was I thinking? Yeah, the 200 needs to go too. Oh and that 200 IM - blech. That 100 fly is going to suck maybe I won't swim that either" - well I might just be there to see some fabulous :angel: friends

:bolt:

The Fortress
October 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM

What were your splits in your last 100 fly? Maybe we could gridge who can keep their 50 splits the closest? I'm hoping to improve on my Nats splitting (wherein the piano fell) anyway.

Fly, if you scratch your 100 fly in Chi-Town, I'm kicking you out of Jim's guest cottage for Zones. It's SCM. You can coffee break on the turns.

FlyQueen
October 21st, 2008, 10:16 PM
What were your splits in your last 100 fly? Maybe we could gridge who can keep their 50 splits the closest? I'm hoping to improve on my Nats splitting (wherein the piano fell) anyway.

Fly, if you scratch your 100 fly in Chi-Town, I'm kicking you out of Jim's guest cottage for Zones. It's SCM. You can coffee break on the turns.

haha ... The 100 fly didn't bother my shoulder last night but I'm thinking the extra 10% is going to kill me ... oh well. The only event I'm thinking of blowing off in reality is the 400 free and I'll probably swim it. I'm all talk when it comes to scratching.

In Chicago I'm hoping to focus on a few events ... hopefully/probably won't swim 8 like Indy.

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 08:43 AM

28.13/32.80

Just realized that ain't that great of a split :cry:

And I'm going to try and swim it more aggresssively???? :doh:

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Saw the psych sheet, which will be posted later. Over 200 people at the meet, biggest turnout ever.

Nice battles between J Rod and Chris in the 100 IM and Chris and Clay in the 50 back. Hulk "I always seed at my best times and spit in the lane of sandbaggers" appears to be in lane 8 for the 50 and 100 fly. I have a nice 100 fly battle with my coach. (How is it exactly that we're seeded 1st and 2nd. No women like the 100 fly?!) And, for the record, Lisa Rapuano is a waaaay bigger sandbagger than me.

Do people want to dine at Red, Hot & Blue after the meet? It's scheduled to end at 2:30.

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Saw the psych sheet, which will be posted later. Over 200 people at the meet, biggest turnout ever.

Nice battles between J Rod and Chris in the 100 IM and Chris and Clay in the 50 back. Hulk "I always seed at my best times and spit in the lane of sandbaggers" appears to be in lane 8 for the 50 and 100 fly. I have a nice 100 fly battle with my coach. (How is it exactly that we're seeded 1st and 2nd. No women like the 100 fly?!) And, for the record, Lisa Rapuano is a waaaay bigger sandbagger than me.

Lane 8 for BOTH???? Sigh. Maybe I need to reevaluate my strategy.

Swimalison
October 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hijacking this thread, sorry!

WANTED TO WISH ALL OF YOU GOOD LUCK AT THE MEET! So bummed I can't make it. :sad:I'm ready!

Look forward to meeting you all soon (Rutger's meet!)

Have fun and play nicely!:wave:

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Psych sheets are up!!!

http://www.patriotmasters.org/Sprint.Classic.2008.psych.1022.htm

I see some sandbagging here.

daveindc
October 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
OMG my 56.55 they thought was 36.55 on the 100yd free!

jroddin
October 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fortress

6 seconds- is that all? Awesome - I'll take it. This will be like taking candy from a baby :lmao:

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
6 seconds- is that all? Awesome - I'll take it. This will be like taking candy from a baby :lmao:

Hmm, said sandbagging has surfaced.

But sure, I think I can go mid 58s so that means you'd have to go mid 52s. Doable for you but a challenge.

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM

I was wondering :bow:

:rofl:

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hmm, said sandbagging has surfaced.

But sure, I think I can go mid 58s so that means you'd have to go mid 52s. Doable for you but a challenge.

58?! So I take it the B70 will re-appear? An unfair advantage for the poor candy stealing gridger.

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
58?! So I take it the B70 will re-appear? An unfair advantage for the poor candy stealing gridger.

The NC swim was very laid back in just a jammer without a lot of Fly training. I've been doing more fly in practice, plan on swimming it a little more aggressive and yes, I plan on wearing the B70, why not as this looks like it might be my last meet of the year.

Plus I went 27.2 50 Fly from a push last night :groovy:

swimshark
October 22nd, 2008, 02:49 PM

Now you have to swim to that ability or risk getting Hulk after you :)

How in the world did I end up 2nd overall in the 200 IM?!

FlyQueen
October 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
The NC swim was very laid back in just a jammer without a lot of Fly training. I've been doing more fly in practice, plan on swimming it a little more aggressive and yes, I plan on wearing the B70, why not as this looks like it might be my last meet of the year.

Plus I went 27.2 50 Fly from a push last night :groovy:

Glad I won't be at this meet if you are wearing your B70! :bolt:

Chris Stevenson
October 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
...battle between J Rod and Chris in the 100 IM...

Do people want to dine at Red, Hot & Blue after the meet? It's scheduled to end at 2:30.

No way that's a battle, Jeff should clean my clock (Neill too). He sandbagged; he went 2 seconds faster at the David Gregg meet last February. I, on the other hand, have never swum the event and don't even know how to do a cross-over turn.

Red, Hot & Blue sounds good, we can settle up. I predict Paul will be buying lots of beers.

Hey Paul, another gridge: you and me, 25 free, straight up. (Sprint free is a weakness for me, and I won't be wearing any cheatin' suit.)

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
Red, Hot & Blue sounds good, we can settle up. I predict Paul will be buying lots of beers.

Hey Paul, another gridge: you and me, 25 free, straight up. (Sprint free is a weakness for me, and I won't be wearing any cheatin' suit.)

Hmm, a lot of beers eh? Wow, I can feel the love......right in the back of the head.

25 Free straight up? Sure, why not. That way I can hear you whine about the 'cheatin suit' while I enjoy my beer.

Chris Stevenson
October 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
25 Free straight up? Sure, why not. That way I can hear you whine about the 'cheatin suit' while I enjoy my beer.

Jeff is right, candy from a baby. "Hulk get senile in old age."

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
Really a gridge between you and Fort: if you are closer to my time than hers, then you are a true manly man and she owes you a beer. If you are closer to her time, then you kiss the pony and owe her a beer. (Okay, I made up the pony part just to make Jim Thornton jealous.)

Hold on, this is not my gridge! This is just a test of whether Hulk is girly or manly. (I suspect he may be manly as his time is waaay old in a waaay old suit.)

But, Hulk, love?! This is war. For beer.

Alison, I think there aren't that many chicks here ... The youth brigade must be busy ... It's a sad day when I'm in the final heat of the 25 breast ...

SwimStud
October 22nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Glad I won't be at this meet if you are wearing your B70! :bolt:

I'm planning on swimming a 4000yd warm up without goggles so the chlorine makes my eyesight well blurry before I see Paul and his buddy all suited up!

:D:lmao:

For photocopy of Hulk's entry in 25 BR, see below:

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 07:31 PM
For photocopy of Hulk's entry in 25 BR, see below:

:notworthy:

I realize that time maaay be a little high.

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 08:37 PM
I realize that time maaay be a little high.

That's it! You will now be subject to, and I quote, "endless ridicule and scorn" for this "sad" conduct. I'm glad Stud was there to "call [you] out and ridicule [you]," as you "deserved." Just reprehesible, dude. :laugh2:

Gawd, that was nice. :bliss:

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 10:13 PM
That's it! You will now be subject to, and I quote, "endless ridicule and scorn" for this "sad" conduct. I'm glad Stud was there to "call [you] out and ridicule [you]," as you "deserved." Just reprehesible, dude. :laugh2:

Gawd, that was nice. :bliss:

Oh for the love of GOD!!!!! :doh: :mooning:

Best 50 Breast time ever in a meet is the 35.57 SCM from Igla. That converts to approximately 32.05 for SCY. Divide by 2 and subtract .5 for the start and that gives approximately 15.5. I seeded a 16.1. Obviously I need to be shot, drawn, quartered, shot again, hung, shot a third time, burned and my ashes scattered accross Geek's lawn. Granted I should have been a 15.09 from last years meet but hey :dunno:

Good plan, make me angry before a sprint meet. Thanks. :roids:

I needed this. I wasn't planning on swimming tomorrow but now I feel a burning need to get my sprint on. :mooning:

Man, that beer is gonna taste soooooo good on Sunday. :drink:

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
Good plan, make me angry before a sprint meet.

You're welcome.

I'm pissed too. The god awful order of events for Indy is ruining my summer travel plans.

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 10:22 PM
Jeff is right, candy from a baby. "Hulk get senile in old age."

Keep thinking that, Old Man. Remember you said FREESTYLE not BACKSTROKE :groovy:

pwolf66
October 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM
I'm pissed too. The god awful order of events for Indy is ruining my summer travel plans.

Huh?

The Fortress
October 22nd, 2008, 10:33 PM
Huh?

I'm not going with the current order of events. I've had enough. See rant on Indy Nats thread. :mad::mad::mad:

Chris Stevenson
October 23rd, 2008, 09:00 AM
Hold on, this is not my gridge! This is just a test of whether Hulk is girly or manly. (I suspect he may be manly as his time is waaay old in a waaay old suit.)

So it seems Fort doesn't gridge unless she is sure she'll win :) ... I'll cover the "manly man" race, birthday boy. Happy 42nd!

The Fortress
October 23rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
So it seems Fort doesn't gridge unless she is sure she'll win :) ... I'll cover the "manly man" race, birthday boy. Happy 42nd!

Nice! :laugh2: But what makes you think I'd win my proposed gridge with Hulk in the 100 fly? I think that one's close and interesting.

pwolf66
October 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Nice! :laugh2: But what makes you think I'd win my proposed gridge with Hulk in the 100 fly? I think that one's close and interesting.

I'd say you have a better than average chance. Not conceding but I'm not confident that I will take this one. Here's why.

1) You have a LOT more experience in swimming 100 Fly than I do as this is my 2nd time swimming it EVER.
2) I plan on going out a little harder than NC which has the potential for a death of epic proportions if I push it too hard.

But, I like this gridge and will happily pay off my forfeit if I lose.

The Fortress
October 23rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
I'd say you have a better than average chance. Not conceding but I'm not confident that I will take this one. Here's why.

1) You have a LOT more experience in swimming 100 Fly than I do as this is my 2nd time swimming it EVER.
2) I plan on going out a little harder than NC which has the potential for a death of epic proportions if I push it too hard.

But, I like this gridge and will happily pay off my forfeit if I lose.

Oddly, though, my splits seem to get worse the more I swim it ...

pwolf66
October 23rd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Oddly, though, my splits seem to get worse the more I swim it ...

And yet you keep PBing. Hmmmm.

The Fortress
October 23rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
And yet you keep PBing. Hmmmm.

All right, let's just take it out fast and die. Gridge on who can die the most? :banana: I have an expert recent experience on that score from LC Zones.

pwolf66
October 23rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
All right, let's just take it out fast and die. Gridge on who can die the most? :banana: I have an expert recent experience on that score from LC Zones.

Yeah, and I still <shudder> remember the 100 Back from IGLA. :cry:

Chris Stevenson
October 27th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Unofficial results are up: http://www.patriotmasters.org/Sprint.Classic.2008.UnofficialResults.htm

But this link omits the all-important gridge results:

Fortress smoked me on the 50 fly gridge. She entered 28.80 and went 27.39, which is half a second faster than she went in Austin. I entered 24.13 and went 24.06. I lost that bet so badly that I snuck out of town without getting her a beer; I'll settle up at zones.

Paul is officially a girly man: he went 25.76 which is 1.70 off my time but only 1.63 faster than Fort.

But Paul did smash the minute barrier in the 100 fly: 58.92. An excellent swim, and entertaining for the crowd too: out in 26.53, back in...wait for it...32.39. Ouch. Nothing "relaxed" about THAT swim, but a 2-second drop is excellent.

Paul also smoked me in the highly anticipated (by us, anyway) 25 breast smack-down: he went 13.83 and I struggled in at 14.32.

But the last event in the meet provided sweet victory. Paul swaggered up to the block next to me in his cheatin' suit in the 25 free -- promising to break 10 seconds and leave me in his wake -- but he couldn't close the deal: 10.90 vs my 10.71.

Final scores: Fort 1, Chris 0; Paul 2, Chris 2.

pwolf66
October 27th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Hats off to Chris for beating me like a drum in the 25 Free. I guess I was too confident of what seemed to me to be an easy victory. Ah, overconfidence. But like MacArthur, I shall return!! :frustrated: My mistake was not making it a Free/Breast combo swim. Ah well.

And Leslie, that swimmer and sandbagger extrodanaire. :drink: What a 50 Fly!!!! :applaud:

The Fortress
October 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Hats off to Chris for beating me like a drum in the 25 Free. I guess I was too confident of what seemed to me to be an easy victory. Ah, overconfidence. But like MacArthur, I shall return!! :frustrated: My mistake was not making it a Free/Breast combo swim. Ah well.

And Leslie, that swimmer and sandbagger extrodanaire. :drink: What a 50 Fly!!!! :applaud:

I was rather shocked. :bliss: And it has only further encouraged me to carry on with my monofinning! But, Wolf-Girl, you had a great meet yourself with those fly PBs!!

And, like Wolf-Girl, I will happily admit to sandbagging my 25 breast. In fact, I can still hear Swimshark shrieking that accusation in my ear ...

Michelina
October 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
But Paul did smash the minute barrier in the 100 fly: 58.92. An excellent swim, and entertaining for the crowd too: out in 26.53, back in...wait for it...32.39. Ouch. Nothing "relaxed" about THAT swim, but a 2-second drop is excellent.

Wow... Big Tree Fall hard... meets Piano Fall Harder!

pwolf66
October 27th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Wow... Big Tree Fall hard... meets Piano Fall Harder!

OMG, that last 25 hurt worse that any 25 that I can remember. Even the last 25 of the 100 Free at last years Sprints. I'm glad there was no video because it felt like my arms were 2 inches long and my front delts/pecs were just on fire. I did say I wanted to swim it more agressively and I sure did. But sure not in a good way :eeew:

Next time try and keep it a little more reserved on the front 50. Try being the operative word. :whiteflag:

swimshark
October 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM
And, like Wolf-Girl, I will happily admit to sandbagging my 25 breast. In fact, I can still hear Swimshark shrieking that accusation in my ear ...

Can you hear me now?

swimshark
October 27th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I'm happy now. Not so happy after my regular events but here are my time drops in the 25s

Free .53 sec
Back .69 Sec
Breast 1.29 sec (must have been that woman in the B70 next to me)
Fly .60 sec.

Chris Stevenson
October 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I'm happy now. Not so happy after my regular events but here are my time drops in the 25s

Free .53 sec
Back .69 Sec
Breast 1.29 sec (must have been that woman in the B70 next to me)
Fly .60 sec.

It is a well known fact that sandbaggers really suck...she just pulled you along... :)

Warren
October 27th, 2008, 07:29 PM
who won the faster man and woman award?

The Fortress
October 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Can you hear me now?

You have a lovely melodic voice! I noticed that before I pulled you along to your best time. :)

I'm also still scratching my head about how it's possibly to go a 1:15 in the 100 IM and a 2:36 in the 200 IM though ... You slow twitch folks amaze me ...

Warren, Kevin Fisher won the men's award and there was a 3 way tie for the women between Yana Park, Sara Fisher and LL. You shoulda come!

swimshark
October 28th, 2008, 08:07 AM
You have a lovely melodic voice! I noticed that before I pulled you along to your best time. :)

I'm also still scratching my head about how it's possibly to go a 1:15 in the 100 IM and a 2:36 in the 200 IM though ... You slow twitch folks amaze me ...

Warren, Kevin Fisher won the men's award and there was a 3 way tie for the women between Yana Park, Sara Fisher and LL. You shoulda come!

Slow twitchers rule!

Congrats on the 3-way tie. I didn't realize you all tied.

Thanks for the pulling on the breast. Can you swim next to me every time?

Chris Stevenson
October 28th, 2008, 09:12 AM
We had to leave right away to pick up Dave's son from practice, so I missed it: how exactly do they determine the fastest man/woman? Based on places or cumulative time?

Kevin F obviously had fast swims, but he's a youngling; Neill Williams had an awesome meet. He has no weakness and sweet strokes. I enjoyed watching him and Wally race the 100 breast. They were even until Neill faded a little on the last 25.

The Fortress
October 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM
How exactly do they determine the fastest man/woman? Based on places or cumulative time?

For ease and speed of calculation, they score it by points for overall places: 1st =3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd =1 point. (We all tied with 6 points.) Might go to 5 places next year. I think, if they had scored it to 5 places, youngling Yana would have won because she was 4th in the 25 free.

SwimStud
October 28th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Scoring is what it is. Just be happy that you guys are safe for another 12 months...2009 will be the year it all clicks for me...

pwolf66
October 28th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Scoring is what it is. Just be happy that you guys are safe for another 12 months...2009 will be the year it all clicks for me...

And this means what?????? You actually beat Leslie by MORE than 2 tenths in the 25 Breast? :mooning:

SwimStud
October 28th, 2008, 10:45 PM
And this means what?????? You actually beat Leslie by MORE than 2 tenths in the 25 Breast? :mooning:

Maybe...if I train for it...100 FL and 100FR were my focus for this meet, and I am overly happy to improve without a suit and a taper...

pwolf66
October 28th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Maybe...if I train for it...100 FL and 100FR were my focus for this meet, and I am overly happy to improve without a suit and a taper...

And nicely done they were but I'm pretty sure you weren't swimming nekkid.

pwolf66
October 28th, 2008, 11:01 PM
2009 will be the year it all clicks for me...

And don't forget......you're a FINA 40 next year. Welcome to the 40-44 meters age group. It's a blast :whiteflag:

SwimStud
October 29th, 2008, 08:11 AM
And don't forget......you're a FINA 40 next year. Welcome to the 40-44 meters age group. It's a blast :whiteflag:

Not until Long Course... :groovy:

FlyQueen
October 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
And nicely done they were but I'm pretty sure you weren't swimming nekkid.

And what a shame that he wasn't! :afraid:

pwolf66
October 29th, 2008, 02:17 PM
And what a shame that he wasn't! :afraid:

Well he may have been. The water WAS cold. :lmao:

SwimStud
October 29th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Well he may have been. The water WAS cold. :lmao:

I know, your "B70 Buddy" indicated thusly!

FlyQueen
October 29th, 2008, 06:36 PM

:lmao::lmao:

The Fortress
October 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM

What a zing! :notworthy::notworthy:

Michelina
October 30th, 2008, 02:27 PM

:rofl:

scyfreestyler
October 30th, 2008, 05:48 PM

OMFG! :D :applaud:

Very nice Stud, very nice!

Chris Stevenson
October 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM

I gotta say...along with a few choice posts by Laura Smith, this one should win a prize of some kind!