PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing the Shreveport, LA SCM Meet?

CreamPuff
November 4th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Anyone out there going to the Shreveport, LA SCM meet this November 21-23. . . . Looking for a possible roomie and/ or road tripper. Don't think my hubby can take off work.

Karlene
November 12th, 2008, 10:03 AM
I mailed my entry yesterday. Traveling with my husband, most likely. Puff, are you still considering this meet?

CreamPuff
November 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Yep! I sent in my entry and plan to go if I'm in *swimming* shape and over my sinus infection/ illness! Hope to see you there!

Glider
November 24th, 2008, 08:41 AM
So, how'd this meet go? Results anywhere?

Yep! I sent in my entry and plan to go if I'm in *swimming* shape and over my sinus infection/ illness! Hope to see you there!

Donna
November 24th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Mark,

Kristina posted her results on her blog.

CreamPuff
January 7th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Any word on when these results will be posted into the USMS database? The meet director said he sent in the results (for Top 10 and Current Rankings) a couple of weeks ago. THANKS to anyone who knows.

chowmi
January 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Puff,

If I were you, i'd be more concerned they are entered in the official top ten. Contact whoever is the LMSC top ten recorder where the meet was held, that person is responsible for submitting official top ten results to USMS. That person may have the hytek files already to prepare top ten, so why don't you ask for an email with attachment, then send it to USMS yourself for inclusion in Event Rankings.

It's not the top ten person's responsibility, but I submitted our local meet anyway once I got the file.

PS - What happenned to your blog?

Glider
January 7th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I just shot you a PM on this. Good luck and congrats on all your great times!

Any word on when these results will be posted into the USMS database? The meet director said he sent in the results (for Top 10 and Current Rankings) a couple of weeks ago. THANKS to anyone who knows.

CreamPuff
January 8th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Puff,

If I were you, i'd be more concerned they are entered in the official top ten. Contact whoever is the LMSC top ten recorder where the meet was held, that person is responsible for submitting official top ten results to USMS. That person may have the hytek files already to prepare top ten, so why don't you ask for an email with attachment, then send it to USMS yourself for inclusion in Event Rankings.

It's not the top ten person's responsibility, but I submitted our local meet anyway once I got the file.

PS - What happenned to your blog?

Glider, thanks as always and I PM'd you back.

Michelle, I did exactly that and I was assured by the meet director that the results were submitted to Top 10 AND to the *unofficial* USMS current rankings results on 12/22/08. Perhaps the holidays slowed things up a bit?!

Considering I got bored reading my own blog, I felt that USMS has more than enough with almost 30 other bloggers. No need for :dedhorse::dedhorse: what with recounting standard sets and how sore or tired I am. :) Makes me feel :cane::cane: I'm not there just yet!

chowmi
January 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
No other words of wisdom for missing meet results. I guess just keep an eye out for them.

Missing your blogs. I almost felt like I could count it as a workout for me, just by reading it each day, or at least add another 500 in yardage.