PDA

View Full Version : Pysch sheets Long Beach are up!! Its very FAST EOM

Its a slow show
December 1st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Looks like it will be the fastest SCM yet!!!!

pwb
December 1st, 2008, 10:22 AM
where is the link?

ande
December 1st, 2008, 10:42 AM
http://web1.lbgrunions.com/Meets/2008SCMC/PsychSheets.asp

here's the list of events I entered
http://andesswimmingblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/tuesday-nov-25th-2008-entered-long.html

RobbieD
December 1st, 2008, 10:45 AM
Here's the link:

http://web1.lbgrunions.com/Meets/2008SCMC/PsychSheets.asp

After looking at it I don't think I'm included in that whole really fast part... uh oh...

ehoch
December 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
Looks like it's going to be a very looooonnnnngggg meet.

Looking forward to a fun IM showdown with Jeff Commings :applaud:

the17thman
December 1st, 2008, 06:14 PM
It's always a long event. Saturday is the longest. It's a fun meet though. Nice view of the Ocean!

jim clemmons
December 1st, 2008, 06:57 PM

Hopefully we'll be done by 5/6pm at the latest. :afraid:

Kinda glad we won't be in that 800 free relay Saturday this year. That goes on a bit but it's nice it was moved from Sunday, last event.

ourswimmer
December 1st, 2008, 09:18 PM
I hope it will be my fastest SCM yet! :bouncing:

And Jim, I am sure they will let us enter the 800 FR anyway. Dibs on the first half.

Allen Stark
December 1st, 2008, 09:25 PM
Hopefully we'll be done by 5/6pm at the latest. :afraid:

Kinda glad we won't be in that 800 free relay Saturday this year. That goes on a bit but it's nice it was moved from Sunday, last event.
The time line has it finishing about 7 each day.I'm in the men's 100 IM,last event on Sun.

CreamPuff
December 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM

And Jim, I am sure they will let us enter the 800 FR anyway. Dibs on the first half.

Best of luck to you!! I'll be swimming the 800 free as well this upcoming weekend. It's mixed w/ the men - yea! :bouncing:

pwb
December 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
The time line has it finishing about 7 each day.I'm in the men's 100 IM,last event on Sun.

Wow. I've been jonesing to make my schedule work to go to this meet for a few years, but that kind of length might make me reconsider.

jim clemmons
December 2nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
Wow. I've been jonesing to make my schedule work to go to this meet for a few years, but that kind of length might make me reconsider.

At least with this timing there's a lot of time for recovery between your events!

ande
December 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
Timeline is up
http://web1.lbgrunions.com/Meets/2008SCMC/Timeline.asp

inflictfreedom
December 2nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
Hey! You people are infiltrating my pool!

jim clemmons
December 2nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Hey! You people are infiltrating my pool!

We took your screen name literally in the sense that we are inflicting freedom to attend and compete.

:anim_coffee:

Peter Cruise
December 2nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
Jim, it appears that Dave Dickson is coming down from Calgary to swim and is seeded right with you. He is a very good guy (and very fast), please show him the famous west coast hospitality.

Glenn
December 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
Nice to see Dave Dickson coming down from Canada. I plan to return the favor at the Canadian Nationals in May as I age up (60) for the Canadian Nats but not for USMS SCY Nats.

Glenn Gruber (3rd seed behind Jim and Dave in the 200)

inflictfreedom
December 2nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
We took your screen name literally in the sense that we are inflicting freedom to attend and compete.

:anim_coffee:
No, no. I inflict my freedom ha! Good luck while you're at it tho.

jim clemmons
December 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Jim, it appears that Dave Dickson is coming down from Calgary to swim and is seeded right with you. He is a very good guy (and very fast), please show him the famous west coast hospitality.

Absolutely. Looking forward to meeting him and seeing all of "our" other friends again.

Jeff Commings
December 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM

Looking forward to a fun IM showdown with Jeff Commings :applaud:

My most anticipated races of the weekend. A flyer/freestyler vs. a backstroker/breaststroker.

ehoch
December 3rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
A flyer/freestyler vs. a backstroker/breaststroker.

Just remember that Freestyle :D will be payback for any damage done in the Breaststroke :cane: ...

jim clemmons
December 9th, 2008, 04:10 PM

Congratulations on your Hi-Point award. You put in a lot of hard work this year and deserved it along with all the improved times. :applaud:

jim clemmons
December 9th, 2008, 04:20 PM

Peter,

Just wanted to report back: I got to meet and speak with Dave quite a few times actually; he is a very nice person and represented the :canada: manner of "gentlemen-ness" extremely well (along with the contingent of teammates he brought) with the exception of whooping me in the 100 fly. But I can't complain - he pushed me to a lifetime best.

Perhaps next year you can come along as well.

ourswimmer
December 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Thanks, Jim, and likewise! I was already very happy with my meet so the surprise award was an extra treat.