PDA

View Full Version : Could you add Multi-Quote feature?

nhc
December 13th, 2008, 12:59 PM
When you want to quote more than one post a multi-quote button will be very helpful!

jim clemmons
December 13th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I think that's the little "+ deal in the lower right under the window you want to start with. At least if you drag your mouse over it, it reads "multi-quote".

nhc
December 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM
When you want to quote more than one post a multi-quote button will be very helpful!

I think that's the little "+ deal in the lower right under the window you want to start with. At least if you drag your mouse over it, it reads "multi-quote".

Trying here... and you are right! :D

jim clemmons
December 13th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Trying here... and you are right! :D

:applaud:

Ok, now please 'splain to me how it works because although I knew where the darn button was, I can't seem to get it to work for me.:dunno:

nhc
December 14th, 2008, 07:55 PM

Ok, now please 'splain to me how it works because although I knew where the darn button was, I can't seem to get it to work for me.:dunno:

1. Click on the "+" icon under each and every post that you want to quote (in the order to be quoted)
(you will notice the "+" has become "-" and the icon's color has changed to red);

2. Click on the "Post reply" button at the bottom of the thread.

Now you'll get the message box where all the quoted posts are displayed and you can enter your text.

:)

jim clemmons
December 14th, 2008, 10:05 PM

1. Click on the "+" icon under each and every post that you want to quote (in the order to be quoted)
(you will notice the "+" has become "-" and the icon's color has changed to red);

Now you'll get the message box where all the quoted posts are displayed and you can enter your text.

Hey, thanks a bunch. :applaud: It sometimes takes me a little longer than others...

SwimStud
December 17th, 2008, 12:22 AM

Hey, thanks a bunch. :applaud: It sometimes takes me a little longer than others...

You guys cracked me up with this LOL

jim clemmons
December 17th, 2008, 12:12 PM
You guys cracked me up with this LOL

I guess there's just nothing else much better to do. Can't wait for the holiday break!

nhc
December 22nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
I guess there's just nothing else much better to do. Can't wait for the holiday break!
:D :party2: Merry Christmas!