PDA

View Full Version : Most posts!

Tom McCabe
May 7th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Central Masters is runing away with the most posts on this board. We must have the highest unemployment or something.

I give credit to Dave Ackerman and his successors as President (currently Mary Pohlman) of Central Masters. The enthusiasm just continues to grow. The winter meets had great attendance and the number of participants going to Arizona is tremendous.

Thanks to Mary and all of the people who continue to make it happen!

urban
May 7th, 2003, 08:10 PM
All interested parties,

If postings had a nationals, we would win by a landslide.

These forums are a prime example of how dedicated most of us are when it comes to swimming.

We just can't get enough of the pool, its people, the chlorine-stench, and most of all; the energy found in competitions.

What else are we going to do on cold and blustery Sundays in mid winter?

Its quite addictive when you think about it...

Mark Urban

:cool:

Jim Rowland
May 8th, 2003, 04:36 PM
In addition to all those mentioned above, I think Nadine Day needs to be included in the high-fives. She's really brough a lot of energy and enthusiasm to CMSA, and the number of meets sanctioned this past winter was tremendous.

Thanks Nadine!

mattson
May 9th, 2003, 11:33 AM
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of all those people, patting themselves on the back! :D
Seriously, kudos to the people mentioned. And don't forget Ramon's volunteer work on the CMSA web site, which definitely rocks! :cool: