PDA

View Full Version : Polar Bear Meet Results - Tucson Ford

Ahelee Sue Osborn
January 27th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Results are posted here:

http://homepage.mac.com/jimstites/FordAquatics/PolarBear09Results.htm

Thanks Jim Stites, Becky, Hop and all the team!

Doug Adamavich
January 27th, 2009, 03:09 PM
This is always a well-run meet, Coach Stites does a great job. How about relaying how the experience was? It would be great to get more out of state-ers to come to this meet in the future!

shannie2481
February 2nd, 2009, 07:26 PM
This was my first Masters meet ever! I thought everything ran very smoothly, just like the old days in high school :) Thanks for a great time!

orca1946
February 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Hi Ashlee, from another Osborne from Il. OZ Osborne. From the looks of the results, I sholud have gone to this meet. Thanx for posting the results.

Ahelee Sue Osborn
February 10th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Hi Ashlee, from another Osborne from Il. OZ Osborne. From the looks of the results, I should have gone to this meet. Thanx for posting the results.

Hi OZ!

Yes - you should have come out to the Tucson-Ford Polar Bear Meet!
It was great!

Waiting for the results to be posted on the USMS Event Rankings. I know they have already been submitted to all the right parties - and musical chairs.

I like to think that AZ and CA go together quite nicely.
We go there and they come here to CA for lots of the meets. Mutual admiration and fierce competition.

Personally, I love to go to AZ.
Such a great group of swimmers and new friends. They swim fast together and always seem to congregate at the best brewery in town for dinner afterwards!

Tall Paul, Coach Stites, Susan Dawson-Cook, Patrick, DougA, GreenValley, Tucson-Ford, Uof A, Olympians, triathletes, and all the rest - greet us with open flippers and B70s.

AZ Masters have some of the most beautiful pools and fastest facilities available. And great looking swim visitors!
I keep an eye on the Southwest Airlines flight deals because there is NO slow swimming in Arizona!

See you at The Championships!
Ahelee