PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix 500 Postal

Doug Adamavich
February 11th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Arizona Masters is pleased to announce a new postal swim for all registered USMS members. The Phoenix 500 Postal Swim will be run from now until the end of short course season. The idea is to offer a competition event as a postal swim, enabling greater participating without the costs and hassles of traveling. It is a great low-cost way to compete and challenge yourself.

The event is now available online thanks to the efforts of Club Assistant. Go to this link to sign-up today:

www.phoenix500postal.com (http://www.phoenix500postal.com/)

Anybody can swim 500 yards, so sign-up and get swimming! Good luck to all participants and thanks for being a part of this new event.

The images for the awards and event t-shirts will be online in another few weeks. Both will be high-quality, professional designs you will be proud to wear. More details will follow.

mjtyson
May 10th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Hey Doug,
Just completed my Phoenix 500, and am trying to buy a shirt, but the website won't let me add a T-shirt. Are you guys out of T-shirts? (I tried adding an XL, then a L...but no joy either time.)
Confused in Moscow,
Mike

Doug Adamavich
May 10th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Hey Doug,
Just completed my Phoenix 500, and am trying to buy a shirt, but the website won't let me add a T-shirt. Are you guys out of T-shirts? (I tried adding an XL, then a L...but no joy either time.)
Confused in Moscow,
Mike

Let me check but the t-shirts get printed after all entries are received. Sorry for any delays, we'll get everything fixed.

mjtyson
May 11th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Let me check but the t-shirts get printed after all entries are received. Sorry for any delays, we'll get everything fixed.

Doug,
What do you think about me filling out the form and in the comment block putting the size t-shirt I want and giving you guys authorization to charge my card the extra for the shirt?

mjtyson
May 12th, 2010, 01:31 PM
OK, I filled it out because I was afraid the kids would use or lose the sheet of paper with my splits...I put a comment in the form telling you I'll take an XL t-shirt!