PDA

View Full Version : FS Pro Sizing

tdrop
March 14th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Hey there,

I recently bought an FS Pro, Large Long. I'm a 6'4", 200 pound male. The suit is super tight. It takes me quite a bit of time to pull it over my hips and rear end. When I bend into starting position, I fell like it is going to rip. Is this normal?

Last year I used an x-large FS Pro and I thought it was a little loose at the top of the chest and water was coming into the suit. I also did not have a problem getting the x-large Pro on. It was snug but fairly comfortable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

tdrop
March 16th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I'll reply to my own post in case anyone comes looking for similar information.

I put the suit on again tonight. I paid careful attention to pulling it up little by little.

I seems to have stretched a bit and I did some light stretching in the suit to test it for ripping.

All seems well and I'm happy with the purchase, for now. My mind might change after my meet in april.

Daaaave
March 17th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I think you're okay. I'm 6'0 180 and have an FSPro Large regular. It takes me about 6-10 minutes to put on, inch-by-inch, until I can get the tight part over my a$$. I might be concerned about the "feels like it's going to rip" part....but it should feel pretty tight. My teammates have to work to zip me up at any rate, but once it's on no water gets in. I've worn it for two multi-day meets and should have one or two left, maybe more.