PDA

View Full Version : SCY Nats Online Registration

kristilynn
March 27th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the online registration? I've tried three times now, and every time I click on the "accept" for the liability it tells me that I've cancelled my registration. Aghhhh! I'm getting really frustrated and sick of filling out all my info repeatedly. Also, the look up times function wouldn't work for me, so I had to manually hunt down my entry times. Any help or input would be appreciated.

matysekj
March 27th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Kristi,

Sorry that you're having trouble with it. That's a new one - I've never heard anyone having that kind of trouble before. The entries have been streaming in at a steady clip all along, so it does appear to be a unique problem. You may want to try using a different web browser - that's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

The lack of lookup times for you just means that the meet results for the meets you've swum in have not been submitted to our meet results database. You may want to point your local meet directors or top 10 person to the instructions at http://www.usms.org/comp/meets/submitmeet.php. We're always interested in getting more meets in there.

kristilynn
March 27th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Jim,

Thanks for the advice. I'll try a different browser. As far as the times go, the times that I had to manually look up, I looked up from the USMS site -- they were my times from Nats in Austin. Shouldn't those be connected to the time look-up function?

matysekj
March 27th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Definitely. The only thing I can think of that would have them coming up for you when you search in the meet results database but not in the time lookup would be if you mis-typed your registration number in the online entry. I'll PM you with your current registration number, just in case.

kristilynn
March 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
It's all good now. My laptop obviously has issues. I had no trouble registering using my husband's laptop -- and the time look-up function worked just fine too. Go figure. Thanks for responding so quickly Jim.

matysekj
March 29th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Good to hear. See you in Clovis.