PDA

View Full Version : Vote

Dennis Tesch
June 4th, 2003, 09:10 AM
Would you be willing to donate money to raise fund to cover the outdoor pool at Steiner?

Paul Smith
June 4th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Dennis, only after they dig it up and increase the depth to 7'! I'll see you in August, can you have it done by then?

By the way, what happened to you guys? Quite the poor turnout at nationals. Tell the lane 6 animals to step up and support the team next time!

Dennis Tesch
June 4th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Yes, I agree with you Paul on the 7 feet depth, but that will be for the 3rd pool we build just for competitive swimming.

As for our turn out for nationals???? I'm not sure what is going on with my lane 6 animals or my lane 5, lane 4, lane 3 , etc.... we haven't had much participation in our meets at all the last 2-3 years. There are just to many things to do around the SLC area. Maybe if we offerd prize money people would come... As for myself, I have had a shoulder problem since Zones last summer. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow to determine whether I should just do more rehab, inject steriods, or have surgery.... I was probably swimming the best I have ever swam in masters this fall and then boom my should starts killing me... I was so psyched for ASU.... oh well next year....