PDA

View Full Version : NJ Masters swimmers traveling for business in the Cincinnati/N. KY area

cjr
June 12th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Greetings,

As the OHIO LMSC Secretary and SWOM representative I would like to extend the hand of friendship and welcome to any New Jersey master(s) swimmers that are traveling for business in the Cincinnati/N. KY area.

Recently while traveling in NJ, for business, I was able to attend a workout at Rutgers University, home of Coach Ed Nessel, PHD. (What a cool guy)
I would like to say thanks for the warm welcome and for allowing me to join in the fun. I appreciate the openness of the team to accept a stranger as their own. It's great to be a Masters swimmer.

If anyone needs a place to train, please feel free to contact me CJ Rushman at Cjswamus94@aol.com. You can find out information about the OHIO LMSC and all of our clubs/teams at www.ohiolmsc.org. If you are in Cincinnati, please check out my team @ www.ablyswim.org for information.

Thanks,
CJ Rushman
ABM-SWOM
OHIO LMSC Secretary
:cool: :D

rundumb
December 24th, 2006, 03:31 PM
CJ,

I was recently in the Cincinatti area in Mason, Ohio and was elated at the beautiful Mason Community Center which is a 150,000 square foot facility with six basketball courts, two running tracks, cardio room, weight room and two swimming pools. One pool is a 25 yard by 25 meter competition pool and the other is a huge leisure pool with three lap lanes, a 100 foot water slide, lazy river, hot tub and loads of open space for playing. Their phone number is 513-229-8555 and their website is www.imaginemason.org. They do not yet have a Masters program but the aquatic director has it in her plans.

cjr
December 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Hi Bob,

Glad you liked the facility. I hope they do add a Masters group because it is a get place to swim a meet. I have swam a USA meet there before and the pool is built for speed. ( 8 lanes - 12 feet deep in competition end)

If you are ever in town again, please stop over at the M.E. Lyons YMCA home of the Anderson Barracuda (12 time YMCA National Champions). You can swim with our Masters team (largest in Cincinnati). www.ablyswim.org

Merry Christmas!

CJ:cool: