PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone order fleece jacket from SCY nationals

swimmerlady
June 26th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Did anyone order the fleece jacket at nationals with the embriodered logo? I never received mine and I am getting quite the run around from these people. Has anyone had success in receiving their jacket from Fine Designs Inc? If so who did you call?

swimshark
June 27th, 2009, 06:57 AM
I didn't go to SCY Nats but good luck getting anything from Fine Designs. I tried to get them to fix an issue I had with a t-shirt after LC Nats last year and they were horrible to me through email. Their customer service is nasty!

orca1946
June 27th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Are they a sponsor ??? If bad service is the norm, then all should be
told this !!!:blah:

swimshark
June 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I don't think they are a sponsor but I personally would never want them to work my event. Customer service is obviously not what they care about.

Betsy
June 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM
If they had a booth at nationals, contact the meet director. There must have been some type on contract.

pwolf66
June 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Have you tried the contacts listed here?

http://www.finedesignsapparel.com/contact.asp?url=CT

swimmerlady
July 2nd, 2009, 03:36 PM
I did get a person on the phone today and they did say that the jackets are going out today. If anyone else has that problem, just be persistent.

On another note, I bought my daughter a sweatshirt from these guys at a meet and the colors from the iron on decal were smeared into each other after they folded the shirt while it was still warm from the press. My daughter was not happy and we brought it to their attention. They handed me a buisness card and said it would wash off in the laundry and if it didn't, I could return it and they would send a new one.

He just expected me to walk away with a crap shirt I just spent too much money on and then incurr shipping to make it right....

So I asked why would the rest of the decal stay on the shirt and only the smudged part wash off? He insisted it would, and said they would mail a new sweatshirt if it didn't. Knowing it would be one of those customer service nightmares if I went that route, I said so if it comes off in the wash at home, it will come off if I wash it in the bathroom sink here at the meet - right?

Well guess what? Of course it didn't come off - so he had to make us a new sweatshirt and he was not happy.

swimshark
July 2nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
I'm glad you got better customer service than I did. I never got a replacement for my t-shirt. I got a t-shirt at LC Nats last year and within 2 washings the shirt was pilled and the logo was fading. The guy I emailed told me that had never happened in his 11 years with the company. Really? No problems like that in 11 years?! I asked him if I could buy another t-shirt and he said he would only replace the one I bought with an exact item if I returned the one I had. Well, I still wanted to wear the one I had, I just wanted to buy another that looked better (another style shirt that wouldn't pill). He refused!! But their web site says 100% customer service. NOT! He eventually stopped returning emails and I never got resolution on my shirt. Fine Designs sucks! They are a company that doesn't deserve any business.