PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Korosh

JMiller
June 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure if everyone has seen this video, but I posted it on my work-out thread a few days ago... If anyone doubts that a seven year old can have the same underwater technical ability as Phelps they should watch this video!!
1576 SHARE THIS VIDEO!!1577

YouTube - Korosh

Believe it or not, more people have watched Korosh's video in the past few days then my multi-angle underwater video, which can be seen here.
http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?p=183557#post183557

gigi
June 30th, 2009, 05:02 PM
yowzers

JMiller
July 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
yowzers

Ya, pretty impressive, eh? Any other comments are welcomed...
That being said, if you know an aspiring swimmer out there, and they feel overwhelmed by the kick, show them this video.... They can too!!

JMiller
July 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I guess there's not really much to debate about this video, but personally I'm still really impressed by Korosh... Although, the idea that a young athlete could have a large audience based on a very specialized skill, perhaps that concept is controversial enough for people to debate.

bamueller
July 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Can I buy stock in Korosh?

JMiller
July 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Can I buy stock in Korosh?

Interesting question! I'd be willing to bet that Korosh's father, Reza, who is also an accomplished water polo player/coach would be open to figuring out a new system of direct market interaction with the general public.

RuffWater
July 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM
He needs to work on his freestyle hand entry.

JMiller
July 8th, 2009, 07:07 PM
He needs to work on his freestyle hand entry.

Well, Korosh has plenty of time for that!