PDA

View Full Version : blueseventy buy back!

Deano
July 15th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah I know, i have been on the down-low and now I raise my head with news of the buy back, forgive me guys and gals..please?

So we have refined the buy back for 2010 FINA legal suits. See comment below for the press. But basically we have increased the buy back to 50% and will again be working with our dealers to facilitate this.

Why the increase from 40% to 50%? well like us you must be fed up of hearing about suits, expectations and what the hell is happening going forward with the new rules and regulations. So we thought 'Why not" why not make this a program with Teeth and substance above and beyond what anyone else is offering.

So, you buy a Nero comp swmskin, you swim fast in it, you then take it back to the dealer or to us in the new year (Time to be specified when we know the FINA rules for new suits) and we give you 50% off MSRP the like for like item.

So swim for the next 5 1/2 months for half price.

Hope this goes soe way to thanking you all fr your support and understanding through what has been a very testing few months for us all.

Any questions you know where i am.

Deano

P.S Check out the Exclusive new "Pink" nero and "Silver" nero colourways at All American Aquatics

Press Release.

Seattle, WA, — July 15, 2009 — blueseventy announces the Swimskin Buy Back Program to help consumers in light of the new regulations detailed in FINA’s Dubai Charter. The blueseventy Swimskin Buy Back Program is the first of its kind in the industry and is designed to help individual consumers and college athletic programs make the transition with ease while lessening the financial impact to buy a FINA compliant swimskin in 2010.

blueseventy swimskins always have been and always will be FINA compliant. As a company, blueseventy is fully supportive of the effort made by FINA to regulate the effects of technology in the sport The blueseventy Buy Back Program will help consumers buy a new swimskin, when the changes go into effect January 1, 2010.

The buy back program is easy:

• Buy a blueseventy “Nero” swimskin, tight or jammer after April 1, 2009

• Enjoy the new found potential of your swimming until December 31, 2009

• Bring your eligible blueseventy product and receipt to a participating dealer in January 2010 and receive a reduction in the retail of your new “Like for Like” Nero product. Rebate value will be 50% of the like for like product form the new 2010 FINA legal line.

• Rebate period will be a three week period to be designated in the first quarter of 2010 as we find out more about the requirements for suits for the 2010 season from FINA.

“We are delighted to be able give something back to the competitive swimmer who we believe right now is caught in the changes taking place,” says Dean Jackson, blueseventy Marketing manager. “For us it is about servicing the swimmer and delivering a program that offers value in a world where the changes are beyond their control, yet they have to meet the consequence” Jackson, adds, “We could not have offered this without the support of our dealers and we thank them for working with us in keeping the category alive throughout the rest of 2009 and offering value into 2010.”

The blueseventy Swimskin Buy Back Program is currently available at U.S & UK . dealers currently, The company plans on rolling out the program internationally in the next few weeks.

About blueseventy
blueseventy, aptly named to suggest 70% of the earth covered in water, is the world leader in triathlon and open water wetsuits, swimskins and googles. Since 1993, the Seattle-based company has designed, tested, refined and crafted products using superior materials and revolutionary details that equate to comfort, freedom from restriction and ultimately a competitive advantage in the water. blueseventy products have instilled confidence in beginners as well as carried world-class athletes to victory. blueseventy products can be found in more than 250 retail locations across the U.S. and in 15 countries. For more information, visit www.blueseventy.com. The water is open.

The Fortress
July 15th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks Deano!

As a long time B7 customer, I was wondering what you have in store for 2010? Do you have anything in the manufacturing process? Any idea what FINA plans to do for 2010? I thought FINA had set some tentative standards for 2010 that involved a reduction in the % of impermeable material. I know other companies have begun manufacturing suits based on that presumption. What does B70 gave planned? If you can share ...

orca1946
July 17th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I like the ida of a company helping us swimmers caught in the middle ! Cool for you:applaud::applaud:

Deano
July 18th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Thanks Orca1946, we are doing all we can.

I like the ida of a company helping us swimmers caught in the middle ! Cool for you:applaud::applaud: