PDA

View Full Version : Cesar Cielo Filho

JMiller
July 27th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Will win the Gold in 100 freestyle, possibly in WR time!

Relay lead-off in 47.0 at Worlds
Olympic Gold in 50 free
Unfortunately, the audience isn't able to invest directly into this race. (Why?)

fanstone
July 27th, 2009, 07:52 PM
That makes three good Brazilian swimmers: him, Fabíola Molina and myself. hehehe

JMiller
July 30th, 2009, 12:42 PM
That makes three good Brazilian swimmers: him, Fabíola Molina and myself. hehehe

Right!

Lump
July 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
First man under 47 from a flat start!:applaud:

thewookiee
July 30th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Way to go Bousquet! First individual medal at a major internation meet.

qbrain
July 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Way to go Dave setting a new American record!

Way to go Rowdy for being able to stutter out a Longhorn's name today!

thewookiee
July 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Second man. First one that fina will say did it with the same suit that Bernard did it back in april.

tjrpatt
July 30th, 2009, 07:41 PM

Is that the reason why he got so emotional on the medal podium? I wonder what that was about. From what I searched, this isn't the only he got emotional over a race. I gotten emotional but over awful, pitiful races.

fanstone
July 30th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanstone

Right!

I didn't mean fast, but good looking...

JMiller
July 31st, 2009, 01:49 PM
I didn't mean fast, but good looking...

Another benefit of swimming, regardless of speed.
:cool:

Atlantic
July 31st, 2009, 02:03 PM
I'm surprised it took him that long to breakdown... I think he lost it quickly after winning in Beijing.
I was just waiting for him to start crying at Worlds. When it comes to winning at a major event like this, the emotion has to be so strong... cry away Cesar!

JMiller
July 31st, 2009, 02:21 PM
When it comes to winning at a major event like this, the emotion has to be so strong...

No doubt, it's impressive how Cesar handled the emotion.

Knightswimmer2
July 31st, 2009, 02:38 PM
Another benefit of swimming, regardless of speed.
:cool:

Looks are all that matter right? Thats all I have been aiming for my whole career...I never care how fast I go, just as long as I'm the best looking while doing it.

JMiller
July 31st, 2009, 04:01 PM
I never care how fast I go, just as long as I'm the best looking while doing it.

haha... that's entirely subjective. Although, having a strong heart and a clear mind, that helps too...

pumpkin
August 14th, 2009, 05:58 AM
I was so happy he actually won! He's an awesome swimmer. My friend has his signed t shirt which he actually wore at his medal ceremony in Beijing!! Trying to convince him to give it to me...