PDA

View Full Version : Splish suits?

Atlantic
August 3rd, 2009, 10:56 AM
Has anyone ever bought any of these suits? I was wondering about their sizing... for females - how does the size compare to speedo/tyr/nike? They look awesome for practice suits!

Thanks!

gigi
August 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
I just (reluctantly) retired my favorite suit of all time, a Splish suit with a rib-cage printed on the front - looked like a skeleton. It was so great and so fun to wear. For the last 2 years it's been an "over suit" that I've used for drag purposes but this week it just lost its will to live and had to be tossed.

I've had it so long that I no longer remember what the initial fit was like, but since I don't remember it, maybe that means it's the same as usual. I usually wear TYR and it was the same size I wear in that brand. Don't know if this helps

Splish suits have the most clever designs!

swimcat
August 3rd, 2009, 02:53 PM
depends if it is poly or lycra. their poly suits are a little short in the waist for me, the lycra i wear the same size as speedo or tyr. the bikini's are really small. i love my blue leopard one.:)

KEWebb18
August 3rd, 2009, 09:38 PM
I bought my sister a splish suit earlier this year. She normally wears a 36 in speedo lycra suit, but said that this one was much bigger in the chest than those. I personally have not worn one, but they really have some fun cute designs!