PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Coughlin Joins Dancing With The Stars Cast for 2009

ande
August 17th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Natalie Coughlin Joins Dancing With The Stars Cast for 2009 Season (http://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/lane9/news/22059.asp?q=Natalie%20Coughlin%20Joins%20<i>Dancing%20With%20The%20Stars</i>%20Cast%20for%202009%20Season)
August 17, 2009
HOLLYWOOD, California, August 17. SWIMMING has finally joined the Olympic love affair on ABC's Dancing With The Stars as Natalie Coughlin has been tabbed to compete in the 2009 edition of the popular television series.

ViveBene
August 17th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Excellent aerobic cross-training and stretching!
:)

psyncw
August 17th, 2009, 01:36 PM
I'm definitely going to watch the show now!!!

Couroboros
August 17th, 2009, 01:42 PM
It'll be interesting to see how her body works out of water.

In other news: Couroboros is fantastic at making unintentionally creepy comments both in and out of the water.

knelson
August 17th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I wonder what Natalie's husband thinks about this? I don't think I'd be crazy about my wife dancing with some guy one-on-one for hours and hours a week.

Sam Perry
August 17th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I just also read that Tom DeLay will also be on the show. Wow!

fatboy
August 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I wonder what Natalie's husband thinks about this? I don't think I'd be crazy about my wife dancing with some guy one-on-one for hours and hours a week.

As opposed to spending several hours a day with nearly naked men?

She may be one of the only femal contests whose dance costumes are less revealing than her usual work attire!

knelson
August 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM
As opposed to spending several hours a day with nearly naked men?

Yeah, I just don't typically see a lot of sexual tension at swimming workouts regardless of how much skin is on display.

lynnwa
August 17th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I heard Donny Osmond and Kelly Osbourne will be on this season too...

Ahelee Sue Osborn
August 18th, 2009, 12:49 AM
I know I'm an idiot about this DWTS stuff... but how does it work?

WHO is going to be Natalie's dance partner?

Mark Savage
August 18th, 2009, 02:42 AM

WHO is going to be Natalie's dance partner?

:wave:

Maui Mike
August 18th, 2009, 02:55 AM
I just also read that Tom DeLay will also be on the show. Wow!

Beauty and the Bugman.

knelson
August 18th, 2009, 10:58 AM

Each pair dances and they are scored by the three judges immediately. Then, after the show, people vote from home by telephone. I believe these two scores are combined to determine a total score. The next night the team with the lowest score gets the boot.

Tom DeLay is an interesting choice for sure. I guess Rod Blagojevich was unavailable!

scyfreestyler
August 18th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Each pair dances and they are scored by the three judges immediately. Then, after the show, people vote from home by telephone. I believe these two scores are combined to determine a total score. The next night the team with the lowest score gets the boot.

Tom DeLay is an interesting choice for sure. I guess Rod Blagojevich was unavailable!

My sources indicate that Larry Craig was their first choice.

tjrpatt
August 18th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I feel sorry for Tom Delay's dance partner. They totally should have given him a male partner just to mess with you. What is with all the disgrace politicans getting these offers. Larry Craig was asked? then, there is Blago on I'm a Celebrity... crap. Oh wait, they gave his wife the spot and he Skypeed in or somthing. Then again, it could be worse, My Flavor Rock of Delay Love(I think that I just vomitted in my mouth!)