PDA

View Full Version : SCM Meet in IL Just South of the Border

BigJim
September 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Hey there Wisconsin Masters swimmers! On October 25, Libertyville Masters will be hosting our 3rd "Sink or Swim Classic" at Vernon Hills HS in the northern suburbs of Chicago, not far from Six Flags. Wisconsin Masters swimmers are welcome (even if the Packers beat the Bears this weekend...really).

The meet is in a fast pool, is well run, and should be a lot of fun. Meet information can be found at www.ILMSA.com under the competition link. You can check out the chatter on the Illinois forum on USMS Discussion Boards.

Feel free to send me a note if you have any questions. Hope to see some of our "cheesy" friends!

Jim Rowland

BigJim
September 11th, 2010, 06:59 PM
It's back again this year, scheduled for Sunday, October 24 at Vernon Hills High School. We are approximately 10 miles south of Six Flags, and a couple miles west after exiting I-94 at Townline Road. We hope to see some Wisconsin Masters swimmers at our meet.

bzaks1424
September 11th, 2010, 11:17 PM
It's back again this year, scheduled for Sunday, October 24 at Vernon Hills High School. We are approximately 10 miles south of Six Flags, and a couple miles west after exiting I-94 at Townline Road. We hope to see some Wisconsin Masters swimmers at our meet.

You can find the location here (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=vernon+hills+highschool+il&gl=us&cd=1&ei=FkaMTIS_FobMNevwuZEH&ie=UTF8&hl=en&view=map&cid=14293184747108437040&ved=0CIQBEKUG&hq=vernon+hills+highschool+il&hnear=&t=h&z=16) (Google Maps)