PDA

View Full Version : Colonies Web Site

Rnovitske
October 13th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I completed revisions to the Colonies Zone web site. A few other sections will be added later. In the calendar, I included things I know of, and that were on the USMS calendar of events (not everything gets listed there).

Any comments or suggestions... feel free to fire away.
Colonies Web Site (http://www.colonieszone.org)

swimshark
October 13th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Looks good, Ray. Nice job!

tjrpatt
October 13th, 2009, 08:37 PM
nice job. Of course, the Colonies LCM Records really need to be updated?

Rnovitske
October 13th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Of course, the Colonies LCM Records really need to be updated?
Yep! All the zone records need updating. Ed Tsuzuki, Jeff Roddin and I are exchanging emails about coming up with an easier method for doing so. Right now, Ed has the poor job of doing it manually, which understandably makes updating difficult and slow. Stay tuned.

KEWebb18
October 13th, 2009, 09:55 PM
This website is much better. I think you guys did a great job! (Now it looks much better than the dixie zone website lol)

slknight
October 14th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Looks good. I *think* you've got the link and logo to the NE LMSC incorrect though. The link should be: http://www.nelmsc.org/index.html

You have the logo for the New England Masters Swim Club.

slknight
October 14th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Yep! All the zone records need updating. Ed Tsuzuki, Jeff Roddin and I are exchanging emails about coming up with an easier method for doing so. Right now, Ed has the poor job of doing it manually, which understandably makes updating difficult and slow. Stay tuned.

Are those records just from zone championship meets or are they from any swim that occurred by a zone swimmer? (Not sure if I phrased that right).

Rnovitske
October 14th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Are those records just from zone championship meets or are they from any swim that occurred by a zone swimmer? (Not sure if I phrased that right).
These are zone championship records. I need to clarify the web site.
Corrected the New England v. New England confusion - thanks for pointing it out.
Ray

Rnovitske
October 16th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks to Jeff Roddin and Cheryl Ward for the help in updating the SCY and LCM Zone Championships.