PDA

View Full Version : Nadine in a band?

aquaEnigma
July 10th, 2003, 10:32 AM
I found this on Schuba's Tavern schedule of events. Nadine, your husbands name isn't Rudy is it? :)

Friday, July 11 - Nadine with Mr. Rudy Day and Waterloo - 10:00 p.m. - $8W - (F/R)

mattson
July 11th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Smush Ronnie and Day together, you get Rudy!! :p

wilddave
July 14th, 2003, 10:38 AM
I went to see Ronnie Day play Friday nite. It was awesome. He puts digital swimming videos and stuff on the wall behind him as he jams. Some images were from the CMSA State Meet. Nadine did the backup dancing in her Victor Millenium suit. I hear he is playing in Louisville the same weekend as the Lakeside swim meet. I'm there.:D

SwimPhil
July 20th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Forget the band, I hear Nadine leads a dance troupe at the Cubbie bear.

wilddave
July 24th, 2003, 05:58 PM
For those of us that follow Nadine Day's daily activities, her swim fans, she swam awesomely fast at the senior swim meet this past weekend. Even though she was beat by a twelve year old National Record holder in the 200 breast (could be her daughter) I still love her. And boy did she look great in her Arena robe and suit. I can't wait to see her again. Night or Day, Nadine all the way!:D

wilddave
August 15th, 2003, 04:10 PM
For those of us following every move she makes, Nadine won her events at LC Nationals today! I can't wait to see what times she posts tomorrow.;)

mattson
August 17th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by wilddave
I can't wait to see what times she posts tomorrow.;)
I count six events, six 1sts. She got the world (but not USMS) record in the 200 IM ! :eek: I'm guessing that the Italian restaurants in the area are out of tiramisu at this point. :D

mattson
August 18th, 2003, 05:05 PM
I've got to react to the web article written by Phillip Whitten. http://www.swiminfo.com/lane9/news/5785.asp

"Illinois Masters' Nadine Day, who always seems to wear a smile on her face, did something this day very few Masters swimmers have done: she broke a world record set by Karlyn Pipes-Nielsen."

"Seems to"? Them's fightin' words! She *is* always smiling! :D

Catfish Woman
August 18th, 2003, 07:42 PM
I have been the hit at parties ever since I can lay claim to having swum with a world record holder. Nadine has made my social life swell. I am going to watch my videotapes of her swims in New Jersey over and over. She is the best. I heard that when the power flickered, she plugged herself into the grid and spared the meet! I love the Fly'in Hawai'in!:D