PDA

View Full Version : What new event will you try this season ?

orca1946
October 28th, 2009, 12:28 AM
OK this season try a new event that you are fearful of or have never tried. What will it be ?

SwimStud
October 28th, 2009, 12:36 AM
OK this season try a new event that you are fearful of or have never tried. What will it be ?

Maybe a 2IM..that should raise a laugh or seven...

Ahelee Sue Osborn
October 28th, 2009, 01:37 AM
I have recently (SC season) tried them all... it wasn't pretty.
Especially the 200 Fly.

But believe it or not the sprints again intrigue me.

Not sure that I can ever totally train for sprints alone like Lezak, Fort and Jazz do... but I wish I could crush a 50 free again!

Our new Senior Age-Group Coach is into dryland.
He shakes his head and says "PowerWheel" (and some other dryland stuff I don't quite want to accept) when he looks at my pathetic 50 pullouts.

Headed to AZ next month to see what Paul and Laura think... I'm pretty open.

Calvin S
October 28th, 2009, 08:25 AM
the mile. haven't done that event in about 8 years.

srcoyote
October 28th, 2009, 10:16 AM
10K open water. Next May. If I post here, I'll follow through.

knelson
October 28th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Looking through my results in the database, the only events I haven't swum in masters are the stroke 50s and the 200 back. Maybe I should try the 200 back. My backstroke isn't good, but I might not be too bad in a 200. It does sound painful, though!

aquageek
October 28th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I'm taking up the 50 back for a while, but only to beat Fort. After that is done, it's going back into retirement.

Georgio
October 28th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Open water mile swim with my grandson who I train with. :applaud:

I lifeguarded the event this past summer.

RobbieD
October 28th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I just swam my big scary new event a little more than a week ago... the 200m fly! :afraid: Surprisingly it went way better than expected. My next big thing that I want to do is an open water 10k.

thewookiee
October 28th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I'm taking up the 50 back for a while, but only to beat Fort. After that is done, it's going back into retirement.

Why not swim the 200 back against me sometime? Kirk, the 200 back isn't as bad as the haters make it out to be. Give it a try.

joel schmaltz
October 28th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I haven't swam a 400/500 in over twenty years. My coaches would definitely get a kick out of watching me try to pace a 500 respectfully. By the way Kirk, the 200 back is painful! I have only swam it three times but it has become one of my favorite events. I actually split it better than any of my other races.

aquageek
October 28th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Why not swim the 200 back against me sometime?

Cause after seeing you swim that in Orlando, there is absolutely no chance I could come within 10 seconds, even with mega training.

At least when I lose to Fort it will be only by a second or two since it's only a 50.

The Fortress
October 28th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I'm taking up the 50 back for a while, but only to beat Fort. t.

Dream on, Chicken Legs. That event's my baby!

I tried the 200 back in yards and meters this year, the 200 IM (worst event EVAR!) and a 1.2 mile OW swim. That's stepping way out of my comfort zone as a wimpy sprinter. So I'm done with that nonsense for awhile.

poolraat
October 28th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Ocean swim in January. The only open water stuff I've done is in freshwater so this will be a new experience for me.

knelson
October 28th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Kirk, the 200 back isn't as bad as the haters make it out to be. Give it a try.

By the way Kirk, the 200 back is painful! I have only swam it three times but it has become one of my favorite events.

There's a meet next month I'll probably swim so I'll think about giving the 200 back a try.

If That Guy swims it at the same meet he's going to have to spot me a few seconds to make it an effective gridge!

bamueller
October 28th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I just swam my big scary new event a little more than a week ago... the 200m fly! :afraid: Surprisingly it went way better than expected. My next big thing that I want to do is an open water 10k.

Good for you! Thinking about swimming the 200 fly makes me queasy. I think I would physically explode from overheating.

Mswimming
October 28th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Our new Senior Age-Group Coach is into dryland.
He shakes his head and says "PowerWheel" (and some other dryland stuff I don't quite want to accept) when he looks at my pathetic 50 pullouts.

Powerwheel? What's that?

gigi
October 28th, 2009, 04:18 PM
200 free - I'm not afraid of it, but I haven't done one in Master's because it always seems to be right before or right after an event I really really want to do. I will definitely do one this season

When is "this season" exactly? WHen does "this season" end? I'd like to give the 400IM a try, but I AM afraid of it and I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing it before spring. So let's say I'll do it within the next year...by the end of summer 2010?

Or maybe the whole point is to do it BEFORE I feel ready because if I wait for the perfect moment, I'll never be ready....kind of like getting married and having kids. If I'd waited until I felt 100% on those, I'd still be waiting

:)

chaos
October 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
nice to see so many open water goals on this thread!

i'm going to try to complete the triple crown between june and sept 2010.

(pass the cupcakes.... and the pizza.... and the french fries....)

qbrain
October 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
200 free - I'm not afraid of it, but

You should be, just kidding.

I think I am going to try the 200 free this year... try and swim in much faster than I did last year :)

swim4me
October 28th, 2009, 04:47 PM
A life-long (minus the 25 years I did not swim) pool sprinter (50's and 100's), I did three open water events this year (first open water races ever for me) - a 'slow' river 2K, a lake 3K and my all time favorite, the swim from Alcatraz. Really liking the open water, but in Texas open-water events are not easy to find. Think I'll try the 500 and 1600 free in a pool this year and maybe the 200 breast (unless, of course, I can get to an open-water event that is the same day). Also thinking of making Alcatraz a yearly event. :fish2:

Swimmy83843
October 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
We don't have alot of swim meets around here, but I would like to try to 200 Free, 200 IM, and 200 back at some point this year. There is a meet in November, I will probably only swim the 200 Free because of conflicts with other events. If I skip the 100 IM then I could also do the 200 Back, but the 200 Free is the last event, so I don't want to kill myself too much.

jessicafk11
October 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I haven't been in a meet in . . . 13 years (wow), but I am going to be in one next month! I'll be swimming the 50 free, 50 breast, and 100 breast (SCY). While none of these are really new events for me since I used to swim them a lot, swimming competitively is new again at this point in my life!

Once I get my feet wet (so to speak), who knows! I would love to do fly and the IM again and I am tempted to try some backstroke events, if only I could get the timing on my turns down!

knelson
October 28th, 2009, 06:38 PM

OK, now that's a worthy goal. Good luck! Has anyone ever done all three in a single summer before that you know of?

edit: the "OW Triple Crown" is the Around Manhattan Swim, the English Channel and the Catalina Channel just in case anyone was wondering...

tjrpatt
October 28th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I am actually going to do my first ever 200 SCM Back next weekend.

chaos
October 28th, 2009, 07:47 PM
OK, now that's a worthy goal. Good luck! Has anyone ever done all three in a single summer before that you know of?

edit: the "OW Triple Crown" is the Around Manhattan Swim, the English Channel and the Catalina Channel just in case anyone was wondering...

i believe 4 people have done it in a single season.

chaos
October 28th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Really liking the open water, but in Texas open-water events are not easy to find.

there are lots of events near austin
check out the american swimming association's website. i think they run about a dozen events each year!
http://www.americanswimmingassociation.com/

The Fortress
October 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Powerwheel? What's that?

http://www.performbetter.com/detail.aspx_Q_ID_E_3861_A_rnd_E_23

Couroboros
October 28th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I'll be trying new events, but I won't be choosing. My coach will. :bolt:

I think he wants to dabble in everything. We haven't really discovered what "my" events are yet. The two events I have done the most are 50 and 500 free, obviously two very different swims and I wonder what I'm doing swinging back and forth between the shortest, quickest swim and the longest mid-distance.

chaos
October 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM
He shakes his head and says "PowerWheel"

this looks like more fun
YouTube - Cirque Du Soleil - Quidam German Wheel

Ken Classen
October 28th, 2009, 08:48 PM
nice to see so many open water goals on this thread!

(pass the cupcakes.... and the pizza.... and the french fries....)

Dude, That's beyond new it's masochistic, especially in one season, but good luck. I have friend here in Denver who did Catalina this last summer, and has a channel slot next summer. For those who don't know, the triple crown of marathon swimming, is to successfully swim the English Channel, the Catalina Channel, and circumnavigate Manhattan Island. The English Channel is about 21 miles, the Catalina Channel about the same. Manhattan Island is 28.5 miles. 70.5 total miles. Oh yea and no wetsuits.

chaos
October 28th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Dude, That's beyond new it's masochistic, especially in one season, but good luck. I have friend here in Denver who did Catalina this last summer, and has a channel slot next summer. For those who don't know, the triple crown of marathon swimming, is to successfully swim the English Channel, the Catalina Channel, and circumnavigate Manhattan Island. The English Channel is about 21 miles, the Catalina Channel about the same. Manhattan Island is 28.5 miles. 70.5 total miles. Oh yea and no wetsuits.

when is your friends slot for the channel? i'm first week in sept.

swim4me
October 28th, 2009, 08:55 PM
there are lots of events near austin
check out the american swimming association's website. i think they run about a dozen events each year!
http://www.americanswimmingassociation.com/

Thanks, I will check it out. My first 2K down Lady Bird Lake (really a slow river)was with ASA. This is a can do - only 1.5 hours away - and my daughter is attending UT, so I'll have at least one fan! :fish2:

pwolf66
October 29th, 2009, 11:04 AM
1 Mile Chesapeake Bay swim with my daughter.

chowmi
October 29th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I am working on my new IM order event. I think it's going to be:

Breast
Fly
Free
Back

Let's see if I can go faster simply with a choice of format!!!!

Chris Stevenson
October 29th, 2009, 05:07 PM
1 Mile Chesapeake Bay swim with my daughter.

Resist the temptation to yank on her leg when she drops you...

orca1946
October 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
All seasons are welcome. I do short course & some open water swims & a team triathlon.

Doug Adamavich
October 29th, 2009, 05:24 PM
100 Free, have rarely done it in master's competition. In fact, only did it a few times in college.

Did the 200M Free (LCM) last summer at a meet...I was reminded how much it hurts.

OUCH!

I may also do the 50 or 100 Backstroke because that will make me focus on making it better. Right now, my backstroke could stand for some major improvement...

Warren
October 29th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I'm not swimming this season. But when I start swimming again I'm going to add 100 IM.

pwolf66
October 30th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Resist the temptation to yank on her leg when she drops you...

Nice. Very nice. Feel the love.

androvski
October 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM
The 400 breast, 400 IM and 200 fly.

dsyphers
October 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
I've signed up to do the 200M fly and 200Y fly in separate meets this month. As of this moment, I will maintain I'm committed to doing the events - regardless of what I feel like at the time (but I've been known to wimp out at the actual meet). I've never done them, and my fly is not particularly good...but I hear it is good for the soul to complete these in a meet at least once in your life.

gigi
October 30th, 2009, 08:13 PM
My LMSC just posted this on their website. I'm definitely going to try this - 200 fly and 1650 weren't on my "list," but I think if I could do them in my own sweet time in my own sweet pool, I could pull this off.

http://www.brutesquadswim.com/

Warren
October 31st, 2009, 02:51 AM
The 400 breast, 400 IM and 200 fly.

400 breast isnt an event

rtodd
October 31st, 2009, 11:59 AM
400 IM

knelson
October 31st, 2009, 01:59 PM
400 breast isnt an event

Sure it is. You just do a 400 free all breaststroke.

androvski
November 1st, 2009, 06:07 AM
400 breast isnt an event
Here in Portugal it is, though only on long distance meets.

Coach Scott
November 1st, 2009, 06:55 AM
I did it already. Breast stroke is like the potato sack race of swimming for me. It was slow and it made people cry. A bet is a bet though...

Ripple
November 1st, 2009, 07:52 AM
Last summer I was in an open water race (2.5k) in which a woman did the whole thing as breast stroke and did actually finish. It took her something like 1:25. My knees hurt just thinking about it.
I'd like to move up to the 5k distance and perhaps do a triathlon. (Ducks and runs for cover.)

Bobinator
November 1st, 2009, 04:49 PM
I just finished doing my "new event" for the first time! (200 scmeter back)
I have never been a backstroker, but I think I may be on to something here!
I loved swimming this event. (Team mates told me if I loved this event I was swimming it too slow) I purposely did not go all out. I think if I kicked even minimally I could drop 10 seconds.
I also forgot that the flags are different on scm than scy which is what I'm practicing in now. I hit my butt on the 1st turn, did a NCT on the 2nd, and finally hit the median and was okay for the rest.
The thought I had while swimming the 200 Back was: "Wow, there's alot to think about while you're swimming this event!" I like the idea that you can't put the brain in neutral while swimming this event. When you are over 50 you need to constantly be sure you challenge and engage your brain!!!!!!! :D
I'm definitely going to be under 3:00 scy in this event this year!! :applaud:

orca1946
November 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Sounds as if you are all ready to take a challenge this season ! Good for all of you . Let us know how you do in time or effort both good & bad !!

thewookiee
November 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM
400 breast isnt an event

In other countries, like Portugal and Australia, they offer the same distances for all the stroke(yes, including a 1500 fly) so just because it isn't offered in USMS, doesn't mean that it isn't an event at a meet.

pwolf66
November 1st, 2009, 06:43 PM
Oh, thanks for reminding me, Wookiee. I'll also be adding the 200y Breast to my program. One time only.

Swimosaur
November 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM
In other countries, like Portugal and Australia, they offer the same distances for all the stroke ...

Given a chance, I would enter a 400, 800, or 1500 back in an instant. Any of those would be fun.

Here in the US, I've gone out on a limb and entered the 50 breast in a pentathlon next month. That is probably about 50 too much, but I'm determined to try it.

thewookiee
November 1st, 2009, 08:56 PM
Given a chance, I would enter a 400, 800, or 1500 back in an instant. Any of those would be fun.

Here in the US, I've gone out on a limb and entered the 50 breast in a pentathlon next month. That is probably about 50 too much, but I'm determined to try it.

What meet? Any new meets near Knoxville?

Swimosaur
November 1st, 2009, 09:34 PM
What meet? Any new meets near Knoxville?

Nothing particularly near Knoxville. I'm going to St. Nick's in Atlanta Dec 5th -- new event is 800 free -- then I'll be in Pittsburgh on personal travel for the Dec 13th pentathlon at Duquesne U. ... where I'll face the 50 beast ...

That Guy
November 4th, 2009, 01:41 AM
There's a meet next month I'll probably swim so I'll think about giving the 200 back a try.

If That Guy swims it at the same meet he's going to have to spot me a few seconds to make it an effective gridge!

The 200 back is immediately after the 200 fly in that meet. I entered the 200 fly, so the 200 back lost out, unfortunately. If you need a lap counter in the 200 back, just let me know...

knelson
November 4th, 2009, 10:22 AM
If you need a lap counter in the 200 back, just let me know...

Hopefully I won't be that slow!

That Guy
November 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hopefully I won't be that slow!

I think it was in the Anacortes meet in January that someone in the heat before me did a 250 backstroke... what other events did you enter?

In the Whidbey Island meet, I entered the 50-100-200 fly, the 400 IM, and I think the 100 IM. Any gridgers out there?

knelson
November 4th, 2009, 01:18 PM
what other events did you enter?

I'm actually still deciding. Probably the 400 free and 200 IM for sure. Maybe one more short event (50 free?). I'd consider the 100 IM, but it's way at the end of the meet.

Are you planning to take the ferry at Mukilteo or driving north to Hwy 20?

That Guy
November 4th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I'm actually still deciding. Probably the 400 free and 200 IM for sure. Maybe one more short event (50 free?). I'd consider the 100 IM, but it's way at the end of the meet.

Are you planning to take the ferry at Mukilteo or driving north to Hwy 20?

I will drive up to Hwy 20. I took the Mukilteo ferry one time years ago, and found that the drive up Whidbey from there is really slow going.

tjrpatt
November 4th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I won't be able to do the 200 SCM back this weekend because the meet was cancelled but have no idea if I want to do it at SCM Zones.

Thrashing Slug
November 7th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I'm going to try the 50 and 100 fly, and maybe the 200 IM.. although I hate backstroke. I'm really starting to love butterfly. Had a great leisurely practice today, by myself in an empty pool. Lots of 25s and 50s fly with plenty of rest to focus on technique. I swam consistent times and it left me feeling relaxed and stretched out. Fly has become my new favorite stroke.

chowmi
November 8th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I am working on my new IM order event. I think it's going to be:

Breast
Fly
Free
Back

Let's see if I can go faster simply with a choice of format!!!!

Oh never mind. I think the meet director has decided to pull the order of events out of a hat right before the race, and everyone has to do it in that order. So i'm wishing for the worst event order and just outlasting the competition, and overwearing my full arsenal of swimskins. I just have to decide the optimal order to stack my suits, and still be able to bend over to take my mark....

That would be our annual Febrauaryish/Marchish SCY meet. Details TBD. Come to our meet. You can set a Republic of Texas Masters swimming record. But I still highly recommend wearing your seatbelt, paying your taxes, and getting a license for that shotgun.

orca1946
November 9th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Fly is cool, if you learn to slow it down to finish a longer race.

orca1946
November 9th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Pull events out of a hat?? What if all your events are back to back ??

Lump
November 9th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Masters Nationals at GA Tech...for better or for worse!:applaud:

BillS
November 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I signed up for my first ever (Ever. Including age group and my illustrious high school career) 200 IM this Saturday. My only goal is to complete it legally. My fly and back are so pathetic that I regularly negative split the 100 IMs I have done, so this should be interesting. Adding to the fun is the fact that it is at altitude (3,600'), which is my excuse to take it easy. My mantra will be to float the fly, cruise the back while remembering to breathe (although I am a little concerned about the turn at the 75), and then I should be home free.

Should be.

chowmi
November 9th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Pull events out of a hat?? What if all your events are back to back ??

Oops. I meant pull the mystery 100 IM order out of the hat, right before the event!

That Guy
November 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM

Make with the deciding! Jim McCleery emailed out the in-progress meet roster today and you're not on it. Entry deadline is Wednesday! There are only 53 swimmers entered so far, so it's not looking like a crowded meet. That's a good thing given the size of the facility. Jim also said that the psych sheet will come out by end of next week.

Oh and there's this (http://www.swimoregon.org/forms/meets/09Mac.pdf) in December. After the Whidbey meet is over, I'll decide what to do with that one.

knelson
November 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM
My entry is in. I'm swimming the 400 free, 200 back, 200 IM and 50 free.

That Guy
November 9th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Cool!

qbrain
November 9th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Oh never mind. I think the meet director has decided to pull the order of events out of a hat right before the race, and everyone has to do it in that order. So i'm wishing for the worst event order and just outlasting the competition, and overwearing my full arsenal of swimskins. I just have to decide the optimal order to stack my suits, and still be able to bend over to take my mark....

That would be our annual Febrauaryish/Marchish SCY meet. Details TBD. Come to our meet. You can set a Republic of Texas Masters swimming record. But I still highly recommend wearing your seatbelt, paying your taxes, and getting a license for that shotgun.

Do you think we can turn on the heat this year? It is Texas and all, but it is still February.

orca1946
November 11th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Do you do these events in practice? This should b the place to try them for form & then do it in a meet!

That Guy
November 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Do you do these events in practice? This should b the place to try them for form & then do it in a meet!

In the last week or so before a meet, I always make sure to do my harder events in practice. Today I did a 400 IM in practice since I'm racing one on the 22nd. I wasn't happy with today's effort so I'll do it again sometime next week. I'm also entered in the 200 fly so I'll do that as well, but in a different practice :).

orca1946
November 12th, 2009, 11:24 AM
2 of my fav events that MOST swimmers shy away from! Good luck with the 400. Even Phelps does not like that one !

orca1946
November 14th, 2009, 02:10 PM
From other threads, it seems that more swimmers will try fly this year. Good for all of you.

orca1946
November 16th, 2009, 12:04 AM
OK at state - I"m in a jammer for the 1st time in 6 years !! It will feel like a new event !! Slower & out of place !?!

SwimStud
November 22nd, 2009, 07:27 PM
Maybe a 2IM..that should raise a laugh or seven...

DONE

200 IM today 2:53.x

:bliss:

swim4me
November 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
A life-long (minus the 25 years I did not swim) pool sprinter (50's and 100's), I did three open water events this year (first open water races ever for me) - a 'slow' river 2K, a lake 3K and my all time favorite, the swim from Alcatraz. Really liking the open water, but in Texas open-water events are not easy to find. Think I'll try the 500 and 1600 free in a pool this year and maybe the 200 breast (unless, of course, I can get to an open-water event that is the same day). Also thinking of making Alcatraz a yearly event. :fish2:

Yesterday I swam my first 400m and did it in 6:08. Today I swam the 200m breast for the first time and finished in 3:30:80 - currently the 10th fastest time in my age group this year. :woot:

That Guy
November 22nd, 2009, 10:38 PM
My entry is in. I'm swimming the 400 free, 200 back, 200 IM and 50 free.

Knelson officially tore it up today. 4:21 in the 400 SCM free (LMSC record), 2:26 in the 200 back, 2:21 in the 200 IM (LMSC record), and I think 26 in the 50 free. Then Knelson left and strangely enough, that's when things got interesting! Lincoln Djang entered one event in this meet - the 400 IM, seeded with a 4:57. I was seeded in the lane next to him and was wondering if he was there. He walked up to the blocks with about a minute to spare and I realized "oh yeah, I did see him warming up before, though I had no idea who he was." So then the announcer explains that Lincoln is seeded with the current M50-54 world record time, and he is going for it. The announcer got everyone on their feet and cheering before the race even started! I've seen plenty of Masters world records set, but I'd never seen a setup like this before. So we dive in and swim the 400 IM. Even though I was in the water swimming, I could hear that it was loud. During my last 50 I could tell he got the record because of the even louder eruption of cheering. Indeed, Lincoln went 4:55.50 and then the announcer interviewed him at poolside while the rest of us warmed down. Then in the following relay, a guy hit his head on the shallow end wall and DNF. There's no touchpad down there so he hit concrete. Lifeguards did a great job helping him out; paramedics came but ultimately were not needed... whew. Next event was the 100 fly - in the final heat I tied for first although we went slower than the Alaskan dude in the previous heat. I don't remember ever being involved in a tie race before. See Kirk, you shouldn't have left so early...

knelson
November 23rd, 2009, 01:11 AM
See Kirk, you shouldn't have left so early...

OK, I missed the guy smacking his head, but I did see Lincoln finish his race. I was changing in the locker room and heard all the racket on deck. I had no idea what was going on until I got out on deck during the end of his breast leg. That was great that everyone in the facility was cheering him on.

So I've got to assume the guy that smacked his head was doing backstroke? Because that would be quite an accomplishment to run into the wall swimming freestyle! :)

Fun meet. I drove south down the island on the way home and took the ferry. Of course I arrived just as the ferry was finished loading so had to wait 30 minutes for the next one!

That Guy
November 23rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
I did not see the collision happen as I was still warming down, but I heard that he was swimming fly, his goggles filled with water, he couldn't see the wall, and he slammed into it. He had a small cut on top of his head. I think the possibility of concussion was the greater concern.

Lightning
November 23rd, 2009, 10:43 AM
I just swam the 500 FR for the first time; my 12 y/o son ( who swims in 5:52) talked me into it - I assumed to laugh at how much slower than his time it would be.:afraid:

My splits showed my inexperience, but I was pleased with the overall time of 6:27.02 for my first effort.

100 splits were: 1:10, 1:16, 1:18, 1:19, 1:21 ( I was dying slowly...)

Best of all, my son didn't laugh and even said he was proud of me. :bliss:
Isn't masters swimming great!

knelson
November 23rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Isn't masters swimming great!

Yes, and congrats on your swim!