PDA

View Full Version : PV/DCRP Last Chance SCM Meet Dec 13

Muppet
December 2nd, 2009, 11:40 AM
USMS Swimmers,

Please join DCRP and Potomac Valley Masters Swimming as we co-host the 2009 ‘Last Chance’ SCM Meet on Sunday, December 13th in Washington, DC. Not only will this be your last chance to swim a short course meters meet in 2009, but also an opportunity to race in the newly built Wilson High School Aquatics Facility.

In the interest of going ‘green’ and to ensure timely processing of registration, entry is available online only, and registration closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday December 8. Please visit the link below to sign up, and be sure to have your USMS membership number and credit card information handy for registration:

DCRP/PV Last Chance SCM meet at the new Wilson High School pool (https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1403&smid=1968)

Register today and don’t miss your chance … the entry deadline of December 8th is less than a week away!

Sincerely,

Bryan Evangelista & Jeff Strahota

Meet Directors

P.S. – Wilson High School is conveniently located only a few blocks away from the Tenleytown/AU metro stop on the Red Line. For directions, please click here (http://maps.google.com/maps?li=d&hl=en&f=d&iwstate1=dir:to&daddr=3950+Chesapeake+St+NW,+Washington,+DC+20016+ (Woodrow+Wilson+Senior+High+School)&geocode=Cb7C6ZlIZLE_FX1QUgId2-Vn-w&iwloc=1&dq=Wilson+High+School&ei=ebYBS9XVBYrKMNSLgMkH).

thewookiee
December 2nd, 2009, 11:45 AM
Probably last chance to wear any style of body suit too...high tech or low tech.

tjrpatt
December 2nd, 2009, 02:17 PM
this pool is awesome. It is the worth 2 hour drive to compete in it. I just wish that this pool was around when I lived near Wilson high School.

Swimalison
December 13th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I didn't get a chance to thank you Jeff for putting this meet together! Really appreciate your hard work! Meet went very smoothly!!! :applaud:

thewookiee
December 14th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I didn't get a chance to thank you Jeff for putting this meet together! Really appreciate your hard work! Meet went very smoothly!!! :applaud:

100% AGREED!!! Thank You Muppet for your hard work at this meet and impressive swimming too.

Thanks to Blue Muppet too....for what...I don't really know.

swimshark
December 15th, 2009, 06:12 AM
100% AGREED!!! Thank You Muppet for your hard work at this meet and impressive swimming too.

Thanks to Blue Muppet too....for what...I don't really know.

For keeping Muppet really happy so he puts on a great meet perhaps?

Wish I could have been there. NEXT YEAR!!

jroddin
December 15th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Preliminary results are posted on the PV Masters website:
http://www.pvmasters.org/results.htm

From the meet director:

Please check them and let us know by Monday Dec 21
if there are any errors. We would like to finalize these as soon as possible and submit
to USMS for Top Ten. pvmastersswim@gmail.com

Karl_S
October 9th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know if this meet will be held again this season (2010)?

art_z
October 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know if this meet will be held again this season (2010)?

would like to know as well