PDA

View Full Version : Auburn Meet (Fbruary)

bmswim
December 22nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
Anyone swimming in the Auburn meet in February? I saw a link a while back with places to stay but can't seem to find it now. If anyone has this link it would be greatly appreciated if you post it. Thanks.

bmswim
December 22nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Found what I was looking for. The information about room rates is on the entry form. Guess it would help to read.

ande
December 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Feb. 13-14 / SCY: Auburn Masters Invitational. Auburn AL.
Information & entry (http://www.ag.auburn.edu/~bailelc/2010.meet.entry.pdf).
Entry deadline: received by Tuesday, February 2.
Note: Auburn Masters will be hosting the 2011 USMS LC Nationals.

Speedo
December 22nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
Note: Auburn Masters will be hosting the 2011 USMS LC Nationals.
Is that right, Ande..?!? If so, FANTASTIC!

thewookiee
December 22nd, 2009, 03:15 PM

Yes, it is true. They will use the indoor pool for the meet. The outdoor 50 meter should be able to be used for warm-up/warm-down. Plus, there is a 25 yd pool just on the other side of the indoor pool.

The Fortress
December 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM

My sentiments as well. This is a fast pool! I have this on my radar screen as well.

I unfortunately won't be there this year though. :( Loved the meet last year.

craig68
December 22nd, 2009, 05:26 PM
I HIGHLY recommend this meet! I swam there in 2008 and 2009 and will definitely return next year. The pool is world class and the meet runs very smoothly. I also love that there are about 15 lanes (on the other side of the bulk head and in the diving well) for continuous warm-up and warm-down throughout the meet. Some great competition as well. And if you go, plan on joining the social on Saturday night. I swim unattached and knew nobody at the start of the meet, but went to the social anyway and had a great time meeting people.