PDA

View Full Version : Bungee straps

Lui
February 27th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Does anyone use bungee straps for goggles?
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/1169.htm

I always struggle with the straps of my Swedish goggles so I thought it might be easier to adjust my goggles with bungee straps. The problem is that I need to order them from the US because for some reason I can't find them in Europe so I was curious if anyone has experience with bungee straps.

Donna
February 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I like the bungee cords, they last longer and are easy to adjust. I usually use Tyr Rocket Sockets in practice and with the normal straps on them I can't dive in without losing them. With the bungee NO PROBLEM!

Lui
February 27th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I like the bungee cords, they last longer and are easy to adjust.

Thanks. Those were the two reasons I am interested in them because the original straps of swedish or rocket socket goggles break easily and aren't easy to adjust.

smontanaro
February 27th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Will they fit in the small holes in the swedish goggles or socket rockets?

Donna
February 27th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I had no problem with the Rocket Sockets. It just took a little patients.

orca1946
February 27th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Try kiefer.com or from another swim product source. Good luck

hnatkin
February 28th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I love my bungees! It makes the goggles so much easier to adjust. Make sure you buy real bungees, though, not the silicon ones. I had a pair of silicon ones and the toggle cut right through them to the point that they were almost broken when I noticed them on meet day and readjusted. I think that's much less likely to occur with real bungees.

shane
February 28th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Will they fit in the small holes in the swedish goggles or socket rockets?

i had to drill out the holes in swedish goggles. don't know about socket rockets.