PDA

View Full Version : Meet Manager 2.0 for Windows 7

tjrpatt
March 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I need to install Meet Manager on my Windows 7 pc for Top Ten Recording duties. I tried the compatibility feature on Win. 7 and that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to get this version of Meet Manager/Team Manager on windows 7. I don't want to pay for the troubleshooting plan from Hy-Tek.

Chris Stevenson
March 11th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Tom, I don't have Windows 7 installed but I asked others about this and Barbara Dunbar gave this response:

"On the Hy-Tek web site, there was the following statement:

HY-TEK with Vista and Windows 7

All HY-TEK product CDs shipped in 2007 include the Windows Installer software required when installing HY-TEK products on a computer running Microsoft's Vista and Windows 7 Operation Systems. If you are having problems installing a HY-TEK product CD that you were shipped prior to 2007 and you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you will probably need to order a replacement CD. You can order a replacement CD from our Online Store."

I hope that helps.

MPohlmann
March 11th, 2010, 09:56 AM
I don't know how much (if anything) the replacement CD for MM 2.0 would be, but I think you should consider getting MM 3.0.

I am the Top Ten Recorder for Ozark and recently had some meet results sent to me that were in MM 3.0. MM 2.0 can't read MM 3.0 files, but MM 3.0 can convert 2.0 files. I don't think you would have platform problems with MM 3.0.

I had to buy MM 3.0 in order to read the meet results that were sent to me. Cost $237 including shipping since I was upgrading from MM 2.0. I got the CD and online download. Most of the facilities around here are now using MM 3.0.

tjrpatt
March 11th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the tips. This helped alot.

mermaid
March 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Also check with Mary Beth Windrath -- she's a Goddess with this sort of thing. She helped me out a GREAT BIG Bunch!
:cheerleader::cheerleader: