PDA

View Full Version : 2010 SC Nationals Roster & Psych Sheets Available

matysekj
April 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM
The 2010 USMS Short Course Nationals meet roster and psych sheets are available in the nationals area (http://www.usms.org/comp/scnats10/).

Please check your entries for accuracy and let us know of any errors (events and seed times cannot be changed unless there was a data entry error on our part). While we cannot offer any refunds, if you are absolutely certain that you will not be swimming an event or in the entire meet, please let us know and you will be removed from the event(s) or the meet entirely to cut down on empty lanes and possibly help the timeline. Please note once we take you out of an event, we cannot put you back into the event. Thank you for supporting the meet. Report any entry errors or meet withdrawals to Tracy Grilli (http://www.usms.org/admin/email.php?To=Tracy+Grilli&a=MeetEntry) by end of day Tuesday, April 27.

ElaineK
April 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM
The 2010 USMS Short Course Nationals meet roster and psych sheets are available in the nationals area (http://www.usms.org/comp/scnats10/).

Please check your entries for accuracy and let us know of any errors (events and seed times cannot be changed unless there was a data entry error on our part). While we cannot offer any refunds, if you are absolutely certain that you will not be swimming an event or in the entire meet, please let us know and you will be removed from the event(s) or the meet entirely to cut down on empty lanes and possibly help the timeline. Please note once we take you out of an event, we cannot put you back into the event. Thank you for supporting the meet. Report any entry errors or meet withdrawals to Tracy Grilli (http://www.usms.org/admin/email.php?To=Tracy+Grilli&a=MeetEntry) by end of day Tuesday, April 27.

Thanks! No wonder why you guessed correctly the number of entrants in the other thread...:cool: Hey, I'll be swimming in the same heat as your wife in both the 50 & 100 breaststroke! Then, after the race, we can :bitching: about Meniere's- and our rankings! :afraid: :bighug:

BillS
April 19th, 2010, 08:18 PM
OK, this looks like fun:

25-29
1 Brunelli, Nicholas J 28 NCMS 19.11
2 Jones, Cullen A 26 NCMS 19.46

ALM
April 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Hey, I'll be swimming in the same heat as your wife in both the 50 & 100 breaststroke! Then, after the race, we can :bitching: about Meniere's- and our rankings! :afraid: :bighug:

Elaine, unfortunately there won't be much to discuss about my "rankings," unless being ranked last is of interest to anyone. But I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Anna Lea

jbrzez
April 19th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Does anyone know if you can change your seed times now? Michigan Masters State Meet was this past weekend. I improved my times and would like to be seeded with those new times.

jroddin
April 19th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Does anyone know if you can change your seed times now? Michigan Masters State Meet was this past weekend. I improved my times and would like to be seeded with those new times.

Here is the official response to your question:

Please check your entries for accuracy and let us know of any errors (events and seed times cannot be changed unless there was a data entry error on our part). While we cannot offer any refunds, if you are absolutely certain that you will not be swimming an event or in the entire meet, please let us know and you will be removed from the event(s) or the meet entirely to cut down on empty lanes and possibly help the timeline. Please note once we take you out of an event, we cannot put you back into the event. Thank you for supporting the meet. Report any entry errors or meet withdrawals to Tracy Grilli (usms@usms.org) by end of day Tuesday, April 27.

osterber
April 19th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Let me translate Jeff's response:

"No."

-Rick

ElaineK
April 19th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Elaine, unfortunately there won't be much to discuss about my "rankings," unless being ranked last is of interest to anyone. But I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Anna Lea

I'll be sitting in the cellar right along with you! :blush::bighug:

bkbain
April 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM
OK, this looks like fun:

25-29

yup........:afraid:

Swimosaur
April 21st, 2010, 10:22 AM
OK, this looks like fun:

25-29

More fun:

Event 38 Men 100 Yard Individual Medley 25-29

1 Gangloff, Mark 27 AMS 48.27
2 Brunelli, Nicholas J 28 NCMS 48.82

fritznh
April 21st, 2010, 09:00 PM
More fun:

Event 38 Men 100 Yard Individual Medley 25-29

1 Gangloff, Mark 27 AMS 48.27
2 Brunelli, Nicholas J 28 NCMS 48.82

Those should be really fun races ... to watch! The 50 free should be really fun, too, with Nick Brunelli going with Cullen Jones. You might see an 18 second time there.

craig68
April 23rd, 2010, 11:24 PM
I swam next to Bousquet in the 50 free at the Auburn USMS meet this year when he went an 18+. For a while there I thought he decided not to swim, because I never actually saw him. :dunno: But then I heard the huge cheer when I was still about 8 yards from the wall. Good times!

I've never actually seen anyone swim that fast in person. I'll certainly be watching when Brunelli and Jones swim the 50 in Atlanta!

Allen Stark
April 24th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Now when will the time line be out?

Mark Savage
April 24th, 2010, 05:21 AM
Baker, Dennis G 48 OREG 4:38.54 for the 500

PVK had better look out!