PDA

View Full Version : Terrapin Cup/ Colonies Zone LCM Champs

Muppet
June 18th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Terrapin Cup/ Colonies Zone LCM Champs

The 6th Annual Terrapin Cup and 2010 Colonies Zone Long Course Meters Championship will be held August 21-22 at the University of Maryland in College Park, MD.

Details and entry information can be found at www.terrapinmasters.org/LC2010/.

As entries are being accepted exclusively online, please make sure your coaches and teammates assist those who may need access to a computer/internet.

thewookiee
June 18th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Terrapin Cup/ Colonies Zone LCM Champs

The 6th Annual Terrapin Cup and 2010 Colonies Zone Long Course Meters Championship will be held August 21-22 at the University of Maryland in College Park, MD.

Details and entry information can be found at www.terrapinmasters.org/LC2010/.

As entries are being accepted exclusively online, please make sure your coaches and teammates assist those who may need access to a computer/internet.

Mr. Slinky,

Can I register as "thewookiee" if I am able to attend the meet?

swimsuit addict
June 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks so much for hosting this! Count me in--I'm really looking forward to it!

Muppet
June 21st, 2010, 01:25 PM
Mr. Slinky,

Can I register as "thewookiee" if I am able to attend the meet?

Hehe, nice. It is nice that Club Assistant allows us to put in our preferred names, but since we're supposed to enter with our names as written on our USMS cards, the feature just ends up creating more work for meet directors and Top Ten recorders. To prove a point, in this case to myself, I always put a bogus name every time I enter via Club Assistant.

Muppet
August 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I have reopened entries until 5pm today - last chance to enter!!!

Muppet
August 23rd, 2010, 11:34 PM
Meet info, results, team winners: http://www.terrapinmasters.org/LC2010/

photos: http://www.colonieszone.org/photo.htm

Thank you all for coming!

jim clemmons
August 24th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I see Leslie took another shot at a toadstroke event. Thought she said she was going to give it up after her exhilarating experiences in Atlanta.

Leslie? Any commentary?

swimshark
August 26th, 2010, 09:28 AM
I see Leslie took another shot at a toadstroke event. Thought she said she was going to give it up after her exhilarating experiences in Atlanta.

Leslie? Any commentary?

Toadstroke. Love it :applaud: