PDA

View Full Version : Classic City Results (Athens)

Lump
June 27th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Who can we contact to get these results up? The meet was 3+ weeks ago and nothing is up and the registration link is gone so I don't know who to contact. Being that this is the only LCM meet that a lot of folks are swimming its kind of important to get them included in the database.

WPSWIMS
June 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I have not seen the results either. I would suggest contacting David Eisner or someone from GA LMSC. I had fun swimming at both GA Tech and UGA within 2 weeks! It was fun meeting you at UGA!. Just arrived home after doing 2 week long bike rides including BRAG. Maybe I will see you at Auburn next summer....only if I can get daily long course swimming! BAck to high atltitude swimming!

Glider
June 28th, 2010, 10:33 PM
I have been working with the meet director. Somehow the meet file got lost in email. It was sent to Ed again yesterday and should be up soon.

Who can we contact to get these results up? The meet was 3+ weeks ago and nothing is up and the registration link is gone so I don't know who to contact. Being that this is the only LCM meet that a lot of folks are swimming its kind of important to get them included in the database.

Lump
June 29th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I have been working with the meet director. Somehow the meet file got lost in email. It was sent to Ed again yesterday and should be up soon.

I emailed Lisa Watson who gave me Ray Woller's email. They should be up in the next few days was the response I got. Thanks Mark....I know you and I stay up on these things! :D

Glider
June 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM
The meet is now up in the meet results database and full meet results. Yea!

I emailed Lisa Watson who gave me Ray Woller's email. They should be up in the next few days was the response I got. Thanks Mark....I know you and I stay up on these things! :D