PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Problems

Allen Stark
July 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Is anyone else having problems connecting to the website.Since the recent upgrade I am able to access the website less than half the time.I talked to my ISP and they checked and said the problem wasn't at their end and that they also found access intermittent.HELP!!

Peter Cruise
July 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Allen- my computer connects to the site flawlessly; perhaps you need to take your machine to a net therapist?

bzaks1424
July 15th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Is anyone else having problems connecting to the website.Since the recent upgrade I am able to access the website less than half the time.I talked to my ISP and they checked and said the problem wasn't at their end and that they also found access intermittent.HELP!!

Allen - its been a week since you've posted this. Is there still any issue with this?

quicksilver
July 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM

Some browser run slower if they contain too much recorded history.
Try deleting your stored cookies (and history) ...and maybe alter the history saving setting to only a few days (or one day) rather than months.

This can often perk things up all depending on which browser you use.

Allen Stark
July 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Allen - its been a week since you've posted this. Is there still any issue with this?
It seems OK now!!