PDA

View Full Version : USMS near Cleveland?

Rugrat
July 15th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Hello,

I'll be visiting family in Middleburg Heights next week and was wondering if there's a club to practice with while there. I've searched the Ohio LMSC page but didn't see anything listed for Cleveland proper, and am not familiar enough with the area to know if any of the other towns are nearby. Thanks for any help.

born2fly
July 15th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Im from the dayton area but get up to Cleveland every week for work. I actually stay over night in Middleburg Heights. I have not found anything local in that area as in teams. If your willing to go more north there are few teams up there but about 20-30 minutes away depending on traffic. If you go a few exits south on I-71 is city called Strongsville. I imagine they probably have a Y around to swim at. Only thing I have found in middleburg is taco bell, damons and the olive garden. Although there is a nice running path there.

bzaks1424
July 16th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Only thing I have found in middleburg is taco bell, damons and the olive garden.

Mmmmm..... Taco Bell...... (http://www.carbwire.com/images/homer.gif) (homer.gif @ Carbwire.com)

Rugrat
July 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM
Yes, have been taking advantage of Big Creek Pkwy. And, um, tapering? Let's hear it for frozen custard!