PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Puerto Rico

Donna
August 11th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Georgia Masters is having a totally great time here in Puerto Rico and yes we are swimming great too. After the first 2 days we were in 2nd place in the Regional Club competition but I have heard we slipped to 3rd today with only 13 swimmers.

Our team is Bob Bugg, Erin and Francine Williamson, Kristin Aziz, John Teel, John Ziegler, David Miller, Ray H., Justus Baird, Irwin and Hal Stolz, Albert Woods, and myself.

Away from the pool Bob Bugg and family, Keith Berryhill(Stingrays), Steve Myers(Hurricanes), Francine and Erin Williamson, Marisa(my daughter) and myself. Have been spending the evenings exploring San Juan and tonight was old San Juan.

Those of you who did not join us are truely missing a great time.

Tomorrow is the last day of the meet and Francine, Erin, Steve, Marisa and I are going to do the Bioluminesant Tour. Friday is the Canopy Tour at the Rainforest. Saturday is a day of boating and snorkling.

Then home we come. WINNERS in so many ways until we get the bill...:blush:

Donna
August 12th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Georgia Masters finished in 3rd place today but not by much. We all swam well and had lots of fun here. Tonight Francine and Erin Williamson, Steve Myers and Marisa and I are going Kayaking.

Any time you have an opportunity to go to nationals in a wonderful vacation destination PLEASE take advantage of it. You will have a wonderful time.

want2beafish
August 13th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Go GAJA! Thanks, Donna, for leading us to within 4 points of 2nd place despite the relatively few swimmers we had. Thanks also to USMS for putting on a great meet!

Donna
August 14th, 2010, 03:12 PM
The true fun is now that the meet is over and we can PLAY!!!!

So far we have done the BioLuminescent Tour, the Canopy Tour/Zip Lines, and the mini boat/snorkle. We could not really decide which was more fun they all were great.

Time to head home tomorrow, yuck.