PDA

View Full Version : Closest USMS Team to Universal Orlando

swimmieAvsFan
August 25th, 2010, 01:10 PM
hey folks.

i'm going to be spending the better part of a week in september at a conference at Universal Orlando, and am hope someone can fill me in a what the closest USMS team would be.

i've already checked out the places to swim page, and i know there's lots of teams/workout groups near UO, but i'm not at all familiar with the area to know what's closest.

any help anyone can give would be much appreciated!

thewookiee
August 25th, 2010, 02:26 PM
hey folks.

i'm going to be spending the better part of a week in september at a conference at Universal Orlando, and am hope someone can fill me in a what the closest USMS team would be.

i've already checked out the places to swim page, and i know there's lots of teams/workout groups near UO, but i'm not at all familiar with the area to know what's closest.

any help anyone can give would be much appreciated!

Blue, depending on where you are staying, there is a Y in orlando that has an indoor 50 meter pool. This is where the Rowdy Gaines meet takes place. They have a masters team there.

swimcat
August 27th, 2010, 08:16 PM
from someone who swam there for 15 yrs. the y on I drive IS the closest to unversal. Team Orlando is the masters team there. :applaud: