PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Season

rnf2204
September 27th, 2010, 10:26 AM
When do meets usually get posted for this coming season?! I'm getting antsy... I've already registered for ADMS Leatherstocking but would love for some races a little closer to home...

rnf2204
September 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Doh... Scratch that - just saw the RAMS meet - sorry

Beards247
September 27th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Not sure if I am going to make it out there for that meet or not. It doesn't look like Ithaca is going to do a meet this year, which is disappointing... I was looking forward to that one.

rnf2204
September 27th, 2010, 10:38 AM
I did Ithaca earlier this year but not last fall...

Did anyone else have trouble viewing the RAMS entry form that was just posted? - clicked the link and said the link was broken so I changed the file name to a lower case "rams" and it worked fine...

gdanner
September 27th, 2010, 04:35 PM
It doesn't look like Ithaca is going to do a meet this year, which is disappointing... I was looking forward to that one.

I was told that Ithaca submitted their proposal for sanction of a meet, and I'm guessing that it is for their usual December meet. So you should see a meet sheet up in the coming weeks.

I did Ithaca earlier this year but not last fall...

Did anyone else have trouble viewing the RAMS entry form that was just posted? - clicked the link and said the link was broken so I changed the file name to a lower case "rams" and it worked fine...

You caught me right as I was working on the posting. The upload interface modifies all file names to lowercase automatically and I hadn't made the change in the link before you got to it. No one else should have any problems with it.

rlee
September 27th, 2010, 04:49 PM
hey is a rochester meet you all are talking about? I don't think I have a swim meet for November yet. So I think I will go to rochester if it is then. :o)

rnf2204
September 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I was told that Ithaca submitted their proposal for sanction of a meet, and I'm guessing that it is for their usual December meet. So you should see a meet sheet up in the coming weeks.

You caught me right as I was working on the posting. The upload interface modifies all file names to lowercase automatically and I hadn't made the change in the link before you got to it. No one else should have any problems with it.
Yeah, I got a little overzealous, Greg... Thanks! - Having meets lined up is a little more motivation for getting in a pool at 6:30am

rnf2204
September 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM
hey is a rochester meet you all are talking about? I don't think I have a swim meet for November yet. So I think I will go to rochester if it is then. :o)
The more the merrier Rhonda - come on up to Rochester... ADMS has one in Oneonta the weekend before too, that might be closer to you?

rlee
September 27th, 2010, 05:36 PM
The more the merrier Rhonda - come on up to Rochester... ADMS has one in Oneonta the weekend before too, that might be closer to you?

I am going to the Oneonta one. That is october 31st... I want one for November so if that is the only one scheduled then I will go:) Is there a Golden Correl around there? :)