PDA

View Full Version : Hard Copy of Results

pettijohn
September 2nd, 2003, 12:06 PM
I just received my hard copy of the Nationals. I was looking forward to the results, since I was injuried (received a concussion while swimming laps--a girl dove into to me) and could not attend the meet.

I would like this message to be directed to the Championship Committee.

The results are in the wrong sort order. They are in the order of the meet, not in the order of the Swimming Rules Appendix B preparation of Meet Results. The results are worthless, since it is too hard to find out how people in an age group did.

After swimming Zones at Rutgers in Dec 2002, I received hard copy results in the wrong order. I e mailed the meet director about the error and suggested they make sure the results for Nationals are printed correctly. Again, these results are going into the trash. What a waste of paper and time.

Rob Copeland
September 2nd, 2003, 01:28 PM
Margot

Sorry to hear about the concussion, which caused you to miss nationals. and your displeasure with how results were published. Iím sure the USMS Championship Committee will review this publishing error with Rutgers. If you want to make sure your concerns are heard by the Championship Committee, I suggest you contact the committee chair Barry Fasbender, at Championship@usms.org

If you are interested in your age groups results, they are available on-line, in the proper order as per Appendix B, at www.usms.org/comp/lcnats03/results

pettijohn
September 3rd, 2003, 08:42 AM
Rob,

I had already checked online some of the age groups, but I am not always sure of my friends and team mates age group. It is usually easier to view the hard copy.