PDA

View Full Version : changing status label

Michael Heather
November 23rd, 2010, 06:38 PM
Under my name on the left, there is a status label, saying that I am a very active member. On some members' labels, they have obviously made changes. I would like to make some of my own, but cannot find any way to do so. I was once told that this function is available to members with 300 or so posts. If that has changed, I would like to know how many inane posts I have to rack up before I can talk about my rump, or whatever is popular at the time.

debaru
November 23rd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Under my name on the left, there is a status label, saying that I am a very active member. On some members' labels, they have obviously made changes. I would like to make some of my own, but cannot find any way to do so. I was told that this function is available to members with 300 or so posts, but if that has changed, I would like to know how many inane posts I have to rack up before I can talk about my rump, or whatever is popular at the time.

I recently asked the same question of our moderator and was told 500 is the magic number. You're almost there!

bzaks1424
December 8th, 2010, 05:03 PM
I recently asked the same question of our moderator and was told 500 is the magic number. You're almost there!

Had it not been for this post - I wouldn't have thought to finally change my status!

debaru
December 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Had it not been for this post - I wouldn't have thought to finally change my status!

What, when you were like 7 or something? :bump:

bzaks1424
December 9th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Nah - I won that award last weekend during the West Bend Meet.

debaru
December 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Nah - I won that award last weekend during the West Bend Meet.

Giving an award to the oldest or youngest makes sense, but the slowest? I'm not sure I get the point in doing that. All in good, clean fun, I guess?

bzaks1424
December 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM
I was being completely facetious. :-) sorry I forgot my humor doesn't always translate in text.

debaru
December 10th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I was being completely facetious. :-) sorry I forgot my humor doesn't always translate in text.

Well, it's too bad I haven't made it to 500 posts yet. I could change my status to "Very Gullible Member." LOL!