PDA

View Full Version : Carnegie Mellon Annual 1650yd Meet

mermaid
December 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
Recognized USMS Event!

B&R Pool & Swim Shop will give a $100 gift certificate to the swimmer(s) who sets a meet record.
Women's record set by Peggy Gross in 1998: 18:56.55
Men's Record set by Paul Klepchick 2009: 17:37.83

CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
15th ANNUAL 1650 Yard SWIM CHALLENGE
Sunday the 27th of FEBRUARY 2011 @ The University Center

WARM UPS @ 7:45 AM.................1st HEAT @ 8:30AM..................Swimming FASTEST to SLOWEST

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SWIM ON THE 27th YOU CAN PARTICIPATE VIA THE U.S. MAIL
MERELY SWIM THE 1650 @ YOUR POOL
IF YOU WISH A SHIRT & OR YOUR TIME POSTED ON THE 27th
THEN PLEASE MAIL YOUR TIME & ORDER by the 11th of FEBRUARY

ENTRY FEE $20
IF YOU WISH A COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT DESIGNED BY MEMBERS OF THE SWIM TEAM FOR $15
PLEASE CIRCLE CHOICE: M L XL
If you order a T-SHIRT then it’s $30 TOTAL ! “A real deal!”

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT EACH SWIMMER HAVE A COUNTER !!

NAME.............................................. .................................................. ...................GENDER...............AGE AS OF THE 27th Feb..............

ADDRESS……......................................... ..............................PHONE............... .............................EMAIL................ .....................................

CITY….…........................................... .................................................. ....STATE.....................................ZIP. .............................................

SEED TIME PLEASE..................................USMS#…………… ……………….AFFILIATION................................ ..................
WAIVER:
I hereby, for myself or executors, release CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY & The CARNEGIE MELLON Varsity Swimming Teams, the host and individuals from all claims of injury, damage and courses of action whatsoever growing out of my
participation in this event and hereby certify that I am physically fit to participate in this 1650 Yard Swimming Event.

SIGNATURE:........................................ .................................................. ....DATE.........................................
Please SIGN & Mail this Form by the 11th of February, along with your payment.

Please make your check payable to: CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
MAIL TO:
JIMMY GOLDMAN
5281 FORBES AVENUE
PITTSBURGH PA 15217.1161

ENTER EARLY: First 80 Entries are guaranteed a spot. After that only Deck Entries will be accepted.
QUESTIONS: Email: jpgsports@aol.com .....................................Voice: 412.683.0856
If you wish to swim next to another swimmer(s) please note that on your Entry.

IF YOU SHOULD BETTER AN AGE GROUP RECORD YOU GET A CARNEGIE MELLON SWIM CAP !
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT THE MEN’s & WOMEN’s VARSITY SWIMMING TEAM

mermaid
March 14th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Meet results can be viewed here:

http://www.cmu.edu/athletics/recreation/aquatics/images/1650results2011.htm