PDA

View Full Version : Swim group in PG County

vweichert
January 7th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I am trying to organize a practice/workout group at Fairland Aquatics in Laurel. Hoping to practice several weekday mornings from 600am til 700 or 730am. Possibly weekends also. I'm relocating from another group and am looking for some company for motivation and inspiration! :applaud:

Valerie

marko
January 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Hi Valerie,

Laurel is in Prince George's county and therefore is served by the Potomac Valley association. You should contact Jeff Roddin at JRoddin@PVmasters.org for information.

Let me know if you're unable to make contact and I'll help you find information. The website is pvmasters.org.

Thanks!

Mark

Muppet
February 11th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Valerie, I hope you have found some answers by now. If not, there are several USA-S teams that work out at Fairland, and I think one or more may have a "masters" team but are not affiliated with USMS.
Terrapin Masters is located at University of Maryland, a few miles south of Fairland, with several morning and evening workouts, including dedicated dryland time (a rarity for masters programs). check us out! (http://www.terrapinmasters.org)