PDA

View Full Version : Hello every one! I come from China

shuixingyu
February 14th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Hello every one! I come from China, I am so interesing of the US Masters Swimming. Your masters competition are hold very good...So many people love swimming and your swimmin level very high, it makes me feel so exciting.:applaud:

Redbird Alum
February 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Hello, shuixingyu!

Are you located in the United States, or joining us remotely from China?
Hope you enjoy the forums.

ElaineK
February 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
:welcome: Please tell us a little bit about yourself! I haven't seen anybody else on the forums from China, so I'm curious to hear about your swimming experiences there. Do you compete? What's your favorite stroke and event?

It's nice to have you join us on the forums!

Cheers!
:chug:

orca1946
February 15th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Welcome my friend. When we were in China 2 years ago, we saw the olympic pool. I hope that you can continue to tell us about yourself.:blah:
Ask us anything you want information on. Che che

Karl_S
February 15th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Hello every one! I come from China, I am so interesing of the US Masters Swimming. Your masters competition are hold very good...So many people love swimming and your swimmin level very high, it makes me feel so exciting.:applaud:

Shui, Xing-yu. Ne hao!

Wo'men xiuan yo-yong! ne ne?

Wo bu quai. Tian tian yo-yong, tian tian quai yi dian.

Ok, that's about the best I can do for Chinese.
Welcome!

orca1946
February 16th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Hey Karl, how about a translation for us folks?

Speedo
February 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hey Karl, how about a translation for us folks?He says he likes to swim and is getting stronger every day. Soon, he'll be as fast as Phelps.

Karl_S
February 16th, 2011, 04:12 PM
He says he likes to swim and is getting stronger every day. Soon, he'll be as fast as Phelps.
Yes, yes, and Speedo made up that BS at the end:)

I'm impressed that anyone else could actually translate my abysmal pinyin though.

orca1946
February 17th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Better than my feble try at Chinese!
I'm not that good at American!